[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize all those normies doing drugs are only doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: atgjgegqai.png (808 KB, 1080x1836) Image search: [Google]
atgjgegqai.png
808 KB, 1080x1836
>tfw you realize all those normies doing drugs are only doing it because they feel alone what with their sociopathic lifestyle
Damn... really makes me think.
Now that I know their diseased minds inside and out, how do I defeat them?
>>
File: 1459782212454.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459782212454.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>17309595
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17309595
>people that do "thing I don't like" are only doing it because they feel alone
>>
>>17309595
you encourage their drug abuse and let them self destruct. failed normies are really fun to laugh at.

always encourage drug abuse, even though we both know it's completely retarded.
>>
>>17309595

What do you do when you feel alone OP?
>>
>>17309676
Use my inner strength and also shitpost
>>
>categorizing everyone who doesn't isolate themselves and wallow in suffocating depression everyday as a "normie"
>having an "it's us vs. them" mentality

this is an extremely unhealthy worldview which can only lead to self-hatred, bitterness, and dying alone
>>
>>17309701
well heeelllloooooo normalshit, thanks for joining us today. it's sort of cute how much you don't get it. normies just never learn, do you?
>>
>>17309595
>Normies unironically think isolation leads to suffocating depression instead of enlightenment, peace, and wisdom
I pity them
>>
>>17309715

No, I actually do get it. I understand why you're miserable, and I understand why you resent people who aren't. It's not hard to get at all
>>
>>17309775

this. why brag OP, about nothing? You feel horrible, I know. Why not try and change that?
>>
File: we 2000 now.jpg (22 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
we 2000 now.jpg
22 KB, 625x469
>>17309595
Pic related
>>
>>17309595
In a sense, I agree with him, not the gloating bit or the lie that they're doing it cos they feel alone.

More the fact, being on something is now the default state and you are just a straight edge fag.
>>
>>17309775
>>17309845
i'm not op.

>You feel horrible, I know. Why not try and change that?
because robots can never change. a real robot is a robot for life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.