[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted about this yesterday, need new advice. >broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1465110712906.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1465110712906.png
75 KB, 348x301
Posted about this yesterday, need new advice.

>broke up with bf for four months
>got back together last saturday
>same day the girl he was seeing for a couple of weeks told him that her period was late
>he gave her money for pregnancy test
>she says she wasn't sure of the result but wouldn't explain why
>he told her yesterday that he is with me now
>she flipped out, started accusing him of not caring about her since they broke their thing off a couple of weeks ago
>they only met a few times
>had sex only once
>used a condom that didn't break or leak
>he checked that it was okay after the sex
>they both wanted to stop seeing each other
>she says that she won't tell him if she is pregnant or not
>she will be sending paperwork when the baby is born for him to sign that he is the father, which he won't sign of course before dna test
>she clearly isn't going to have an abortion
>he period is late but she doesn't know how long since she can't remember when she last had her period (she is 24 and this is just ridiculous imo that a grown woman can't remember her own freaking menstrual cycle)
>she still hasn't gone to take a blood test to see if she is actually pregnant but is already talking about what he will have to pay to her

So what do we do? Do we go stalking her after a couple of months to see if her belly has grown or how can we know if she is pregnant since she won't be telling him? I don't understand why she does it, she doesn't want to be with him but she did say she wants to be friends with all her exes, she even called her my bf's "ex girl" even though they never were in a relationship, just seeing each other. She likes to have these exes for help and such, she tries to call to my bf for help with her computer and such.

tl;dr girl might be pregnant to my bf, she won't tell the result. what do we do, go stalking?
>>
Is she in any way legally obligated to tell him if she is pregnant?
He want to be part of the pregnancy if it is his. But of course he wishes for an abortion. He doesn't want to play family with her, he doesn't have any feelings for her but he will want to support the child and see them.

It's just so awful how a woman can do this to a man. Of course he should have thought about it before, gotten to know her better but he trusted that sex with a condom is safe and didn't doubt that she would go this crazy.
>>
Just ignore her. She's obviously crazy and/or lying, otherwise she would have shown him proof that she's pregnant.

If you're living in America, she can't just show up to his door with a baby and take his money.

If she wants him to pay child support, he has the right to ask for a DNA test. If she IS pregnant, she has the baby, and a DNA test proves him to be the father - then he will probably have to pay child support.

Otherwise, just save all records of their text/e-mail exchanges for legal purposes and ignore her empty threats.
>>
>>17309730
But he wants to go to ultra sound with her if she is pregnant but she says she won't let him know anything about the baby until it's born. I think my bf should write her a very polite message saying it is best for the baby and the parents that the father knows if she is pregnant.
>>
Tell him to meet up with her and give her a mega punch in the stomach
Problem solved
Your bf might become a killer though
>>
lol
that cat always cracks me up
>>
File: 1465739962438.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1465739962438.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>17309851
>>
>>17309805
Nope. She I crazy. Do nothing like other anon said. Save all communications, especially if they are harassing. If there is a baby, and it's his (unlikely) then he can deal with that crazy bitch and his bastard for the rest of his life.
>>
>>17309879
Okay, we are going to decide are plan on the weekend. Of course it's his situation and if there is a baby, well it's sad that he won't be hearing the heart beat for the first time in ultra sound but he can be in the baby's life after the dna test. So it's best not to even ask for her to give any proof of the baby, like pics from ultrasound?
>>
>>17309890
No, don't show any interest. Do you think the baby gives a shit if daddy was there for the ultrasound? There seriously probably isn't even a baby.
>>
>>17309892
He gives a shit about that. And yeah okay, he thinks there is no baby too, after the girl went crazy last night. The girl is a nurse too so it's really weird how she is stalling with taking the test. She went all crazy about did I know about the possible child too, like that was the most important thing, for her to know what think about it. Really weird.
>>
shes not pregnant. if she was then she'd have no issue sending him proof. she just wants him to stick around.

your bf told you he wore a condom. did she say the same?

don't stalk her. don't do or say anything to her unless she provides proof. and by proof i mean a pic or pdf of the doctor's results. also get the number of the doctor and call to confirm it's positive.

if she is pregnant (which i doubt) then youre both fucked because she sounds clingy and crazy.
>>
>>17310009
Yeah he wore condom. And yeah, if she wants she can provide the evidence. It just stresses us out not knowing for sure. She clearly wants him to be her friend at least but he doesn't want that since she is clingy. Just got to live with the stress and wait if she decides to tell if she is pregnant. What if she tries to contact my bf more, like she has now, to scare him? Just ignore and save the conversations?
>>
>>17310009
This is solid advice.
>>
Text MAURY to 88500 to get your problems solved.
>>
File: FalconPunch.jpg (59 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
FalconPunch.jpg
59 KB, 750x600
>>17309515
> what do we do
https://youtu.be/_CJn69FgEko
>>
>OP and bf break up
>in the meantime he sticks his dick in crazy and possibly knocked crazy up
>now wants to get back together with OP
>OP agrees

Wtf why are you basically cucking yourself like this? You don't need to deal with his bad decisions and baggage.
>>
>>17310071
I was thinking this as well.
>>
>>17310071
I left him. I slept with someone else too. These things happen when you get older.
>>
>>17310075
And I mean, I doubt some 20 year old girl would want to get pregnant
>>
>>17310075
>These things happen when you get older.

I'm probably around your age and married, but alright, you do you boo.
>>
>>17310092
Yeah, you must be luckier than me. Who knows, maybe I meet someone else who won't fuck up like this. And I won't get back together with ex again.
>>
>>17310035
the best possible thing for him and you would be to ignore her until she provides proof. even if she provides proof (like she buys a positive pee test) there will still be that long wait until she agrees to a dna test.

she's trying to break you guys up. she probably knows how much stress it's putting on you two.
why would she provide proof when she has your bf eating out of her hand? he doesn't even know if she's being honest, but he wants to go to the ultrasound? he sounds naive.

if i were you i would've left him as soon as he said there's a pregnancy scare. if he continues to talk to her like how he's been then she'll continue to lie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.