[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend just took this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Should I be worried? I can't find any information on it other than the website. She took two pills.

http://www.limitlesshigh.com/#!products/c1og7
>>
>>17309492
It looks like pencillan/amoxicillan, but usually horse powdered pills are prescribed. Then again it could be 60 mg of adderall.. so idk, she wouldnt overdose that cause they usually make the mg that are horse pills large enough to not need more than one
>>
>>17309492
Maybe. It could be anything. Why would you take something when you don't know what's in it?

I believe they sell OTC charcoal. The kind you drink and it absorbs whatever is in your stomach. Not much that can be done once it's in your bloodstream though. Hope it was a friendly drug, gl OP
>>
OP is ded
>>
Op here
Idk why she took them, I left to go to work "the Internet site I got them from is totally legit don't worry"
Horse tranquilizers huh? Welp we will see her condition when I'm off
>>
Horse pills* rofl my brain just filled it in with tranquilizers wouldn't put it past her
>>
I dabble in party paraphernalia but I have never heard of "Katy" or limitless high, any advice or opinions help m80's
>>
>>17309492
>http://www.limitlesshigh.com/#!products/c1og7
All of those ingredients are just supplements. Your friend is retarded on a number of levels, stop being her friend
>>
>>17310045
But she paid good shekels for them pills
She is no friend more of a bottomless pit of sadness chasing a good high so what should I do anon? Help her pull the trigger?
>>
File: habanero.png (466 KB, 1185x921) Image search: [Google]
habanero.png
466 KB, 1185x921
You and your friends ignorance and retardation has inspired me to make this, please enjoy.
>>
Nah, you don't need to watch out unless she starts getting really hardcore stuff like kava or valerian root.
>>
>>17310097
Not ignorance just laziness, but I am retarded thanks anon you da bes
Habenaro lmao that's great just sent her that sweet picture you made
>>
>>17310097
only $63? What a fucking steal
>>
>>17310123
Dope, lol
>>
>>17310269
Its quite the task to try to keep up with all the "medicine" she jams down her throat that's why I just came here first... I feel bad but maybe it is time to cut ties and let her do her, I mean who am I to try to stop her from being happy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.