[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >probably will go to uni this year >have to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg (52 KB, 650x455) Image search: [Google]
1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg
52 KB, 650x455
>19
>probably will go to uni this year
>have to move out of hometownm
>renting a flat is really expensive, i will live with 2 roommates
>have a 23 yo sister, she is studying 2 fields at the same time
>she is ten times more smart and ambitious as me
>my parents dont really expect too much from me because i have always been a disappointment in their eyes
>they arent exactly rich aswell
>i got some shit job for lowest wage, will be hard to connect it with studying
>it cannot even pay whole rent
>i dont want to be dependant on my parents, yet it still looks like i will have to
I want to be self dependant and send even just a bit of money to my parents every month. But i simply wont be able to get a second job and still study at the same time. Is there a way, maybe on the internet, to earn some cash as an unexperienced student?
>>
A degree at a university is not something you want to get if you have money trouble.

The value of almost any education is falling extremely fast these days with all information being available online.
Self educate yourself while working
>>
>>17309484
Not really money problems, both parents have jobs, they arent in any debt. If I wouldnt study, they would not give me anything, and as for now I couldnt get anywhere. I still want to study, but I dont want to leech on my parents as my sister kinda does, instead of getting a well paying job that she could easily find, she just studies more. I feel like it is my turn to support them, even for a bit, and let them have money on their stuff.
>>
>>17309499
I would recommend getting a job first, and then see if they can perhaps help you with studies. Many organizations have such programs

If not, save up money while working and start studying later. I'm currently on my 4th year of work and haven't gone to a uni. I'm now a senior manager without (official) education, I've just been reading and improving myself on my own.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.