[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I've been talking to a girl for a few months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160508-171358.png (675 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160508-171358.png
675 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /adv/
I've been talking to a girl for a few months. Very flirty and touchy but she had a bf. She broke up with him recently but stopped talking to me that much. What do?
>>
It's possible she is waiting for you to move in.
She might feel like a piece of shit for leaving a caring boyfriend for a faggot like you, and this could be the reason she stopped talking to you.

Man up and start having convos with her again, but don't push things too fast. She might want to wait a sec before a new relationship.
>>
>>17309358
she sounds like the type of girls that has a bunch of guys chasing after her, you could of been one of them and not chosen as her next bf. or maybe she is waiting for you to make a move.
>>
>>17309375
>>17309366
>He will always have a special place in my heart. I will always love you. I will always treasure our friendship. I will always be grateful for what we shared. I will always consider you my best friend. And I hope that you will always remain in my life because the person that I am today is all thanks to and because of you. You’re really, incredibly special to me and you truly are irreplaceable

friend said she wrote this about me three weeks before they broke up. Good or bad brah
>>
>>17309422
Bump
>>
>>17309422
Make a move and see
>>
>>17309422
Sounds like you been friend zone kill urself
>>
>>17309358
She might be trying to clear her head with the breakup and knows talking to you could sway her decision. I would contact her and see how she's doing and go from there.

This seems the best case scenario, because most girls that do this and then move to you are "monkey branching", basically finding their next bf before ending it with their current.
>>
Monkey branch of peace
>>
>>17309746
Idk if I talk to her right after isn't it obvious I'm trying to be a rebound or some shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.