[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently turned 20 and I would like to ask your opinions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1439193243605.jpg (85 KB, 625x700) Image search: [Google]
1439193243605.jpg
85 KB, 625x700
So I recently turned 20 and I would like to ask your opinions. Should I try to find love? I've never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl. Never felt weird around them, but for some reason I just don't have the desire to put in the effort for a girlfriend. I'm confused, because most males my age peril over these problems but I can't seem to find any fucks to give. I'm 100% straight, I enjoy the female body immensely and really like the idea of finding a compatible mate to spend my days with, but... Should I?
I feel like I could very easily live my entire life single but I'm afraid of missing out on some important life events by not finding a gal.
So, I ask you; should I try and experience love, or should I continue not giving a fuck about love or lust? I'm sure there's some kind of point of no return. What should I do? (Oh, and please no "Just try it and see if you like it" answers. I know how they work, I've studied this extensively. I just want opinions.)
>>
>>17309339
I'd start at the age you're at personally. Once you hit 23+ you'll start having to date women with kids already.

>inb4 younger girl
They'll be hard to come by and your maturity levels/life experience will be on a whole different level for the relationship to be worth a shit.
>>
>>17309339
I think you should continue your life and if you realize a girl who is interested in you, go ahead.
My advice is just wait, theres a lot of people like you and at the end everybody find somebody
>>
>>17309344
Once you hit 23+ you'll start having to date women with kids already.
Do you live in the middle east or something
>>
>>17309348
This is fucking illogical advice. If you want to make a relationship happen, you will have to be in the physical presence of girls. If you sit at home and work and go to the store every so often, you will
>>
>>17309348
Agree. Few months after I started my first job and had only half a dozen friends left, there came this girl who was into me and I literally was too autistic to kiss her at first, she did all the dating work. I don't regret going ahead.
>>
Love? No. Do what makes YOU happy. ..what you're seeking will come naturally.
>>
>>17309365
Good job. Where did you meet?
>>
>>17309365
With go ahead I mean that he tries having a relationship, or make a deeper friendship with that person
>>
>>17309407
She was a friend of a friend both from my college. We just hung out together by accident.
>>
>>17309339
>I can't seem to find any fucks to give.
Same here, man. I'm 21.
I figure eventually i'll find someone, but the fact that everyone else has already found at least 5 or 10 somebodies is worrying.
My friends on facebook are posting their engagement announcements and wedding photos already. A couple even have kids.

Feels like i'm missing out on all the fun, you know?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.