[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up with gf about a month ago because she cheated on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160630-WA0010.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160630-WA0010.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
Broke up with gf about a month ago because she cheated on me and now she's like I still love you and she wants to fuck me. Should I go for it or tell her to fuck off
>>
Just fuck her
>>
>>17309322
mind your emotional stability.
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>17309322
On,y fuck her if you have no feelings left for her. If you still have feels, stay the hell away.
>>
Fuck her in the ass and treat her like a slut. No kisses, no I love yous. Once you've cum, tell her to get the fuck out.
>>
>>17309322
why would you want to have anything to do with a cunt that would cheat on you? Tell her to fuck off, no redo's
>>
fuck then dump
>>
That depends on whether you want to be a a good person with character, or whether you're all casual it's-all-good-mm-just-in-it-for-the-pussy-yeah-woo!

If former, don't do it. But to expand a bit, blame yourself for not having the insight to know what virtue looks like in smaller signs and conversations, for not caring about virtues and principles yourself and therefore not projecting those standards and expectations on someone you choose to call your partner, and thus being cheated on. And yeah, you did miss a lot of signs; the same girl is asking you to fuck her and using sex as the reel to pull you into emotional attachment. It's all there in front of you man; learn to see and seek out principled people - not morally inclined brats full of judgement and lecturing - but actually good people who exude character consistency, openness, honesty and decency.

Choose the 'fuck her n dump her' road and keep choosing partners that'll do that to you too.

Not tut-tutting you here, seriously saying: it's a choice, freedom, cool fun and casual sex with no real mutual human attachment, love or respect to anyone you choose to be with,
or,
refine and reflect on your standards of moral character in yourself and in others. Maybe a bit less sex here, and that matters to many, so choose.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.