[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, living with parents (because i can't leave them)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>be me, living with parents (because i can't leave them)
>huge financial problems
>My mother start crying in front of me
>she says she's sorry they couldnt give me a better future
>i'm sorry too, because i couldn't repay them for their sacrifices
>i can't say nothing, i stand awkwardly in front of her

I love my parents, we know we love each other, but we very seldom hug and show affection phisically. I used to be very emotive in school but it caused me problems. so one day i stopped.

I wish i could do something for them. to comfort them.
I already have a job in the internet (i am a translator) but i don't earn enough to change things.
Little town. no car. little opportunities.

What would you do?
>>
>>17309311
Sorry, but can you talk more about your job as a translator? I find it interesting.
>>
>>17309316
I mostly work through upwork and similar websites. I also translate visual games and apps for "donations". I also am a skype tutor for languages lessons.
>>
Honestly all you need to do is make your mom a really nice dinner one day and surprise her with it. A homemade, hand written letter telling her how much you appreciate her-- things you couldn't say out loud to her face would mean so much to her.

Clean up around the house, do extra chores...You know, anything to make her life easier. Just spend time with her.

Also, start saying "good night i love you" every night. If you're shy about the I love you part then just say it and then close your bedroom door and sleep :)
>>
>>17309405
thanks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.