[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys so I am not sure how to handle this situation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466927252622.png (65 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1466927252622.png
65 KB, 540x527
Alright guys so I am not sure how to handle this situation.

So somebody broke my phone by doing the good ol' " I'll take it from your hands, say thanks and give it back after ten seconds " unfortunately during this process he dropped it like a retard and now he's realizing he has to pay for it.

The problem is that I went to a center for repairs to see how much it costs and the price is around 300 euro's and the second he heard that he came up with a bunch of shit that I personally don't think is true, ex: claiming he comes from a poor family even though he has a really fucking expensive razer headset that he broke twice and bought a new one each time, claiming that he read through the mall's rules and they said that it somehow doesn't make him guilty of anything etc.

Also I know his parent's will most likely pay for it since he is a NEET who never worked a day in his life, but he constantly says that his dad comes late from work and his mom works overseas, so I never get to talk to them.

I honestly think he just doesn't want his parents to know since that might affect his NEET lifestyle.

What do?
>>
>>17309081
Tell his parents.
>>
>>17309081
He sounds like a spoiled pos. Tell his parents.
>>
>>17309081
>If you're underage, get off this site
>If you're adult, deal with it like an adult.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.