[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex contacted me a couple weeks ago and we started talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
My ex contacted me a couple weeks ago and we started talking again. She proceeding to tell me how her boyfriend was a horrible person and how she wanted to break up with him (she tried before but felt guilty) and how much she loved me and how happy I made her. One night I went round, again she talked about us getting back together etc and we slept together. The next day she broke up with her Boyfriend who didn't take it well. She told me he cried and told her he's kill himself etc so for the next few days she was a bit torn up but kept telling me she loved me.
One night I was round and he rang her, so I left and give her space but then found out he had give her abuse for 3 hours after finding out she cheated on him, the next day she was a mess and wouldn't respond to me then completely blocked my number without saying a word. I happened to be passing her house so I called to ask why but she just told me her head was a mess and that I shouldn't be there, I should go etc. So I did, but should I try to contact her again? How long should I wait? Thing is we lived together and everything is still in my name so we need to keep a small bit of contact, so either way I need to know what she is doing.
>>
I'm amused by how many ways both of you fucked up and what shitty people you both are
>>
>>17308929
Shit happens.
>>
>need to know what she is doing

The most likely thing she is doing, at this moment, is cuddling, after a serious rage dicking.

This is based on what you have told us, in which he played her perfectly.

She is focused on him, completely. And he probably told her to block you, cut contact, and so on.

I think you are a fool to want a woman like her, more so after one failed relationship with her. You have already come across, to her, as weak and needy.

To correct this, do NOT contact; wait for her to initiate, if she does. There is a good chance nothing will come from this, as she seems to have made her choice.
>>
>>17308978
If contact is no longer an option, I'll need to get my name off everything at the house though. Because I don't want this happening again a couple weeks down the line when she realises he is still a duck to her. To be honest the reaction of flat out blocking my number has made me think it's just not worth it, but then there is the question of giving it a bit more time in case she never did get back with him
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.