[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people have to grow apart? I'm looking at pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: nightmare.jpg (29 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29 KB, 722x349
Why do people have to grow apart?

I'm looking at pictures of my friend group from 2012 and my heart is breaking. I've actually had to block one of these guys on Fb, it's gotten so bad.

I miss my old girlfriend. I want to fall in love again. More than anything.

I want new people to care for.
>>
>>17308878
Also, my last attempt to make friends ended with two homeless taking a shit outside.
>>
Feel you, man.

Getting new people did make me happier, but i still question my past life choices.
>>
File: Feels.jpg (123 KB, 503x527) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
123 KB, 503x527
Sometimes, our priorities and interests change as we continue living. Eventually the divergence between our and our friends lives becomes wide enough that relationships just fall apart.

I'm slowly making new friends, but the void left by the old ones hurts.
I feel you OP, but ya gotta move on.
>>
>>17308916
I want to hear this store.
>>
>>17308916
You can't just drop a bomb like that and not explain what happened?
>>
I find it worst when youcome across someone you knew and they're exactly the same. People need to keep moving. We should always be getting smarter and better at everything we do.

It's the reason why you have to enjoy what you have while it's there. Good marriages follow this and are better off because of it. Every few years you realize that the person you're with has this whole other side to them and then you fall in love all over again.
>>
>>17309884
A girl in my apartment's homeless boyfriend offered to hook me up with "clean white bitches" and I guess I was lonely enough to take his offer. Then that girl broke up with him, and he and a friend took a dump in the breezeway.

Anyway, I still feel kinda lonely. But I got a job today, so that makes me feel a bit better.
>>
I let go of all my friends because I got to thinking l didn't really like them

That was maybe 4 years ago. It'll be okay. I'd bet 90% of people let go of all their friends before turning 30. Its called growing up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.