[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time should pass till your (ex?) stops ignoring your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A403545.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image%3A403545.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
How much time should pass till your (ex?) stops ignoring your messages?
Is it possible he actually forgot me?
>>
>>17308828
Why are you messaging your ex? My ex has messaged me for fuck knows what reason, and I've ignored her.
>>
>>17308832
So does it mean never?
We didn't date and maybe he was simply infatuated with me a bit.
>>
>>17308842
If you hurt him, you can't blame him for ignoring you. If you want him to stop ignoring you, you'll need to have a compelling reason for him
>>
>>17308842
>we didn't date
>ex
>EX

Bad news: You're retarded.
Believe it or not soul mates don't exist, there are other people out there who can fill that void. In short: the longer you spend on one fuck, the more opportunities you miss.
>>
>>17308851
So what kind of reason? I am afraid these don't exist.

>>17308853
You are probably right, but can't i contact him in non-romantic way? He must have forgotten me anyway.
>>
>>17308856
I don't know the guy, so I don't know what would compel him. You know him, so use that to figure it out. Consider his motivations and fit yourself in. Also consider the possibility that he might have blocked you, so consider a different means of communication.
>>
>>17308864
Crazy alert
>>
>>17308864
My messages to him show as read, but he doesn't respond.
He must have feel nothing romantic to me at this point, maybe he cringes about how i am an idiot stalker type of crazy.
But i am not anymore.
>>
>>17308856
Jesus Christ you stupid broad. He doesn't want shit to do with you anymore so he's cutting you out of his life. Why would you even try to pursue an ass bag like that? Move on already. Give it 3 years, then go annoy the shit out of him until your backward ass heart is content
>>
>>17308869
Then you take one last attempt: one heartfelt and well-written message that says everything you want to say, as if it's the last thing you ever say to him (it likely will be) and send it via two means, just to give yourself assurance that he got it. After you send it, let go and move on.

>>17308867
Me crazy? I'm the dude who doesn't talk to his exes anymore, and for good reason. OP seems intent on making contact, so I'm giving advice on how, even if I don't agree with it. Funny thing, right? Giving advice on an advice board...
>>
>>17308877
My advice would be to let him be, he clearly doesn't care about her. No need for her to get all stalker-ish
>>
>>17308877
Already done? Except the move on thing.

>>17308875
Alright anon.
>>
I don't feel attracted to anybody else and it bothers me
>>
He wants nothing to do with you. You need to come to terms with this. No matter what the more you force yourself in his life the more he will not like you. Yes, you are forcing yourself in his life by messaging him. Sure in your mind it's just a little message, but for him he has a girl that he wants nothing to do with keep contacting him.

Just stop. Leave him be and move on.
>>
>>17308889
So? He probably has a girlfriend too, or is looking for someone who is NOT you
>>
>>17308892
This. And don't do the no contact thing because you think that after certain amount of time he will magically change his mind and want you. No. Just forget about him for good.
>>
>tfw no batshit crazy yandere gf
>>
>>17308894
Yes, good stuff.

>>17308899
That's literally impossible. I'll try to distract myself.
>>
>>17308911
Oh, and make a list of the things that are bad about him. Be honest.
>>
>>17308915
The only bad thing about him was that he didn't like anything about me that was different from him.

That is pretty bad, but otherwise fucking 10/10 would date if i geographically could.

Why does it have to suck this much? How can i find another guy making genre savvy jokes. It is really fucking rare.
>>
>>17308926
You have to be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
>>17308926
It will pass. Also by stopping social media stalking you will be over it in months.
>>
>>17308932
I wish i were a minor.

>>17308934
Kek, it's been far longer than that and i wasn't even stalking the media.

Tbh it worked for some time, but i have dreams with him sometimes and it starts all over again.
>>
>>17308940
Well, you'll meet someone else then and forget about him, if nothing else works :)
>>
>>17308948
Shit, how do i not treat the next one as a replacement though
>>
>>17308940
Date and find someone else.

Look I was like you once. It took some time to get over my ex. I stalked his shit and messaged him a bit with no response. I will admit it hurt like a bitch to see he read my messages and decided to not answer. I got over him by dating other people. Even though I didn't find my SO right away it distracted me a lot, and showed me my ex wasn't perfect for me like I built him up to be. Also it showed me that there are other great guys out in the world that actually wanted to talk or be with me.

You need to move on.
>>
>>17308951
If you develop a crush on someone else a year from now, how would it be a replacement? Just wait it out. I guess you are quite young or not very experienced? Or just a romantic person. With experience you will learn that you will get over people. Do you want to be that kind of person that spends their life crying after someone who doesn't give a fuck about them? That is where you are headed. If you want to get over him, do what is necessary. Nobody is that special that you just can't get over them. There are many people out there who are a better match for you.
>>
>>17308956
>>17308958
Alright, anons, i'll try. Thanks.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.