[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you live with having a small penis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5
File: vegetable cucumber pickling.jpg (6 KB, 300x184) Image search: [Google]
vegetable cucumber pickling.jpg
6 KB, 300x184
How do you live with having a small penis?
>>
By giving good back massages.
>>
How small are we talking here?
>>
>>17308818
12 cm
>>
>>17308818

I wanna say either 3 or 4 inches.

Asian genetics, man.
>>
I'm average, but probably by just treating it like it's another thing
>>
>>17308825
At least you're asian, no one expects you to pack anything more and you have an aesthetic face, try being white
>>
>>17308830

Yeah, but still. I don't think about it much but when I do I get really depressed thinking how I won't be able to please a woman.

At least I can really get into masochism chastity fetishes.
>>
>>17308834
Pleasing women isn't just penetration, it's vaginal stimulation, so even if you have a small dick, don't rule it out as something that won't please women. Experiment with your girlfriend, find out what pose /technique she likes most and if that doesn't work use your fingers or eat her out. If she's not a complete cucking slut you'll be fine
>>
File: relaxdefault.jpg (72 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
relaxdefault.jpg
72 KB, 672x672
I think women want more than just size. Since I am just under 5 inches with the girth of a magic marker, I've still been able to get over 50 in bed by just being nice, focussing on their needs, and being somewhat interesting. Yes, more than one has dumped me because the sex was lame, but whatever. Most were fine with it because a pussy just isn't all that big, and penetration isn't the only way to keep a girl happy.
>>
>>17308802
20 cm but I don't think about that as an advantage, sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable and more if it gets erected
>>
>>17308802
I live very happily. But then I'm a girl.
>>
>>17308802
Living alright - there is more to life than cocksmanship.
>>
Man if your into chicks, be able to bring them to a climax at least once before penetration.
>>
>>17309747
Kek
>>
I have 5.5" x 4.5", i've been prodded about my size before, and had one ex who was particularly cruel about my size once she realized how insecure I was about it.

Some people are dicks (hawhaw) about it, but for the most part people don't care. Most orgasms come from clit stimulation anyway, further proving that men are superior to women in every way.
>>
Heh, are there any actual women in this thread? I see a few assblasted small ponos owners defending themselves. I-i get a lot of women, guys.

5 and under is small. I would never date someone with 4 or below, which is a shame because asian boys are otherwise perfect. Yes I have dumped guys for dick size. Good sex isn't entirely about penetration, but getting filled up with a nice cock does matter! You can orgasm from just clit stim and fingering, but who would be satisfied with just that? It's primal--a girl wants a nice cock. Imo 6.5 is perfect, anything within an inch of that either way is good. After that it is a serious bad point and might cost you the sale. For fucking around it doesn't matter that much, but for husband material? Cock matters.

I mean, sorry? Don't breed? Blame your father?
>>
>>17309844
Damn, that was pretty brutal. But then again, you sound like a massive bitch that nobody wants to marry anyway :P
>>
>>17309844
Wow. I got no comeback.
>>
>>17309844
"Husband material" - "Blame your father" ?
Your reproductive strategy and value system is based on penis size and sexual satisfaction. Your family unit and it's value structure centers on sex, orgasms, being filled up, and having a son with a big dick.

You're why shit people are everywhere. Rabbits fucking like rabbits... a world of dumb shit rabbits, valueless people cheating on each other and suing for half and spreading the love to the next family of 17.

I guess you'd dump your husband if he came back from a war mamed too. Go discover what principles are, values are, what philosophy and virtue means, or go die in a hole somewhere, you're regressing humanity and it's collective IQ. Literally, you're biologically regressing everyone here with the spread and encouraged prevalency of your particular reproductive advise, values, and strategy.

Full disclosure: 15cm.
>>
>>17309844
>tfw korean and 6.5inches

post pics bitch.
>>
At what point is it considered a medical condition?
>>
>>17309915
>if he came back from a war mamed too.

I purposely don't date cops/armymen for this reason, fuckwit. Also don't date guys in trade. Most guys who work those jobs inevitably end up hurting themselves and becoming gimp.

Also >>/r9k/, tips fedora

>>17309920

Would pleasure your cock.

>>17309887
>>17309857

It's realistic. A girl wants to be pounded by a delicious cock. Small cocks simply can't do that well. (inb4 roastie, I'm ridiculously tight and most guys comment on it.) Vaginas are designed to stretch with arousal/stimulation to accomodate a cock. Large cocks can hurt if you just j-j-jam it in, but if properly worked up to it, there is no better feeling than getting railed by a solid cut of meat. Mere fingering and oral can not compare to the exhaustion of a good orgasm from cock.
>>
File: 3x3 7 Days.jpg (272 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
3x3 7 Days.jpg
272 KB, 900x900
>>17308825
>tfw 6 inches
>Tfw Japanese descendant

Feels average man
>>
>>17309949
You don't date them, you just use the bounds they secure to fuck within unappreciatively. The kid that stays home playing videogames while their parents make their living for them; you're flat and uninteresting, and you don't contribute shit. And the moment you lose your looks you're going to be reaaaally valueless to all those big cocked men out there who choose women based on values similar to yours - sex appeal first. Enjoy your suicide. The reproductive window is small and fleeting.

I challenged the substance of your character on a fundamental level and your comeback is a hat. Haha nailed it. Shows where your blood flows I guess.

Well, I don't like R9K or hats, but I'd choose a hat over you.
>>
>>17308825
i wouldn't blame it on genetics, I'm of korean descent (so i automatically assume I'm not as well endowed as others) but thats not what I've been told by the people I've had experiences with
>>
>>17310016
(also I'm not that other korean dude up there, didn't see that until now)
>>
>>17309915
BTFO, she couldn't even come back with anything that wasn't a meme. Gj my man, put that stupid bitch in her place
>>
>>17310037
Thanks for the support. Less about winning an internet fight and more just about how much it legitimately tears at my guts to know she's out there fucking the species into regression. Hope her values die with her when she offs herself for having a wrinkle some day.
>>
>>17310056
I think he was being sarcastic. You can't apply this kind of principles to primal urges. No women will ever prefer a guy with a tiny dick over one with an average dick if they're the same in every other aspect. Sure, there are things other than dick size that matter, but it doesn't make this particular issue irrelevant.

You're the male version of those dumb feminist who yell that men shouldn't like girls for their bodies.
>>
>>17310056
I don't think he was actually supporting you.
>>
>>17310037
>>17310056
But that argument aside, the reason I thought it relevant to have on this thread is for the OP no less. How do you live with a small dick? Don't aestheticise and perceive life the way insignificant people-rabbits who die without legacies do. Don't become like her. Treat sex as bonding and intimacy with someone who you respect and want to be a mother of your children. Sex is about reproduction - oh my god who woulda thought. So pick based on qualities of motherhood. If Mrs MeatFuck seems like she'd make a good mother and pass on good values to you, then you're in trouble OP. Find the values in a person you want to pass your seed through to reproduce more of in the world. Have pride in your seed, don't just leave it in and on whatever rock, tree or faceless nobody slut you come across. Lots of faceless nobody sluts out there who just want a big juicy cocked rammed up them. They make for great cum dumpster but don't accidentally let a dumpster be the cultivator of your child that you're supposed to be proud of; don't make the mistake of making the mother of your child the equivalent of a tissue or a sock to jerk off into. If you live life with actual human values, not like a mouthbreathing ape grunt cock wrestler, you'll find a woman who won't care about your cock and will seek the unique sexual pleasure within intimacy.
>>
Honestly guys, at least to me, it doesn't matter. I rarely orgasm from internal stimulation, I still have to rub my clit with the speed of a drill in order to cum. Just make sure you get your finger or tongue play in order. If you're too lazy to develop that, prepare to spend money on at least one sex toy and throw in that in the mix.
>>
>>17310070
>>17310086
But she literally couldn't come back with anything that wasn't a meme. How is that not an insult to her? Ah whatever. And yes you can apply principles to primal urges. Men who fight in the military are in their reproductive prime and fight against the most basic sexual and survival instincts over principles of ethics, nationalism, justice, religion, etc.

Plenty of girls out there who think massive slabs of meat are gross and unappealing. Not as many as the Butcher Bitches out there, but they exist as a minority because they're more valuable and biologically their sexual expression mimics their lack of concern for Chad McThunderdick versus their - very primal -desire for loyalty and family solidarity, for humans are a K selected species which prioritizes pair bonding over long gestation periods and long term child-raising and a co-dependency and mutual reliance of the members of a family unit. Like wolves, or lions.

Amongst any species, within them, though, there are the turtle-types who just spray cum into the water and leave 100 turtles on the beach coldly to be eaten by birds.

Neither is more 'primal' in the end really - they're 2 mating strategies - one centered on long term care and the other centered on baby spraying with detached emotional bonding.
>>
>>17309921
micropenis is less than 7cm erect
>>
>tfw small vagina and would prefer smaller penises
doesn't matter though i'll never see a penis irl
>foreveralone
>>
>>17310070
lol no, I wasn't. my nig speaks the truth. she'll lead a very two dimensional life and probably die alone, miserable, or both
>>
>>17310056
>>17310070
>>17310151
Told you, morons. Haha.
By the way, fuck those feminists, agreed.
Sexiness as physical attraction is totally tied up in the physical, anyone who says its not is an idiot. But that said, we do choose who is our "husband" or wife hopefully based on more than that. That's where I took issue with this Jizz Turkey. She'd dump guys for small dicks, and bases husband material on cocks, and suggests blaming dads for fucking up when they reproduce without large dick genes, like what the fuck kinda ape shit thinking is that. Go back to your cave bitch. Humans trying to build space rockets and Beethoven lasers and shit here.
>>
>>17309996

That's a lot of assumptions friend. Calm down.

>>17310151

>how dare that poster call me an arcanine
>let me call her a cat lady

Alright.

>>17310170
>blaming dads for fucking up when they reproduce without large dick genes

I mean, that's literally how genetics works.
>>
>>17310122
You know, when someone says something really stupid you shouldn't really explain why it's stupid. Because that person is most likely too stupid to understand even if someone explained it to him. You should just mock him and move on. Sure, that guy will believe he won an argument, feel proud and intelligent and continue to spew his stupidity around, but that's what will happen anyway. If you try to give a serious response, like I did the guy will just come up with some mental gymnastics to justify his bullshit. Like you are doing right now. So I'm going to give you another chance, going to explain again, but this time with more insults.

> Men who fight in the military are in their reproductive prime and fight against the most basic sexual and survival instincts over principles of ethics, nationalism, justice, religion, etc.
Yes, you dumbass, they chose some principles that are UNRELATED to the primal urges over their primal urges. I didn't say everything that matters are those urges, all I said they are important. And guess what, those guys still have dem urges. They still like fit women with wide hips and all that. Just like how, a girl can like a guy with a small dick for, let's say his principles, but she'd still prefer him to have a decently sized dick.

Most girls are disgusted by HUGE dicks, because, guess what, they're too big. It goes 2 ways you idiot, girls like dicks that "fit well", if it's too small they don't feel anything, if it's too big it hurts.

Penis length has nothing to do with loyalty and all that, I don't even know what kind of idiotic thought process you used there. The length of a guys dick or a womans preference in dick size has nothing to do with loyalty, dependence etc.

There are not 2 mating strategies. This has nothing to do with any mating strategy you cretin, women like dicks a certain size because they feel good, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17308802
i dont
feelsgoodman
>>
>>17310193
Good job missing the point. Difference between:
A. Valuing physical qualities
B. Making physical qualities primary in choices of husbands and mating.

Also, it's not a correlation between preference for dick size and principles re loyalty and codependence. It's about a very real correlation between preference for a SEXUALLY DEFINED EXISTENCE versus those principles. Good job missing that point too.

Also there are 2 mating strategies. Look up R/K selection theory, and its very relevant to all the points I made, and I referenced it several times already but you just apparently can't read details. Good job not being educated enough on the topics I covered, as I covered them, to respond to them properly, but choosing to respond anyway.
>>
>>17310193
You missed the point. He's claiming that you choose physical traits over the traits that objectively matter in the raising of a healthy child. Which is true, you said yourself that it's a deal breaker for your hubby to have a small dick. Ergo, you're an ignorant, short sighted, selfish woman. Frankly, I think you're upset because he's right.
>>
>>17310217
No one said that physical qualities should be first or second in deciding a mate. You're the only one complaining about it. The post you first responded to only said that dick length matters to her and she wouldn't accept someone with a tiny dick. This doesn't mean she would accept someone with no principles/loyalty/whatever. You're the one missing the point here, if you based your entire argument on "She cares about dick size, so she must give no shits about anything else" you're just strawmaning.

R/K selection theory has nothing to do with this argument and you're a cretin for bringing it up. It's not about human preferences, it's about the difference in reproduction strategies for different species. Some survive by having as many offsprings, some survive by having fewer offsprings with a higher chance of survival. Nothing to do with preference in dick size.

>It's about a very real correlation between preference for a SEXUALLY DEFINED EXISTENCE versus those principles.
That's bullshit and you just pulled it out of your ass. There is no such thing as a sexually defined existence. If, what you're trying to say is that people who care about the quality of their sex life tend to put less importance on other principles, then you are a complete retard for even thinking there might be a correlation between them. But, please, show me a study which proves that, you educated individual with superior principles.
>>
>>17310265
I'm not the girl he responded to, I'm a guy. She never said that she'd chose dick size OVER any principle. She just said that dick size is a standard after which she judges guys. She might as well have a bunch of other standards.

No one said they would chose dick size over something else. It's just that a bunch of insecure cretins felt attacked by what she said and tried to contradict her and tell her how she makes shitty choices using arguments that have nothing to do with her point.

Basically
>I want my partner to have a dick over 5 inches
>This means you don't have any other standard and you care more about dick size than anything else
How can you be this stupid?
>>
Egos aside, i get the point that you wouldnt want to have a mate that isn't physically attractive to you, because you would lack a level of intimacy. Like, the elephant man was smart and had good principals, but he could never be intimate with a woman the way a normal person can, so he stayed single. I cab apply that to dick size. Tiny dick = ugly mug in terms of intimate satisfaction.

The way she presented her argument did NOT come off that way. It made her seem catty and shallow
>>
>>17309949
>>17309844
You guys are seriously falling for this bait? It's obviously some other guy with a micropenis trying to make other guys feel as buttblasted as he is.
>>
>>17309949
>>17309844
Man, you sound unpleasant.

Not because of the dick thing, that's your business and I'm genuinely not offended by it, just ... goddamn but the way you write is abrasive. There's lots of abrasive people on here, but only a few manage to trigger that "only read three of your posts and already want to stab you with a fork" reaction.

The dude arguing with you is not showing himself in a particularly flattering light either, mind.
>>
>>17310295
S/he does have a male-sounding writing style. After a certain point it's honestly less tiring just to take people at face value and accept that maybe 20% of the time you're getting TOTALLY RUSEMASTERED DUDE.
>>
>>17310280
She didn't say she preferred a 5+ inch partner, she said she refused to have a sub 5 inched partner. This denotes the fact that she'll favor physical attributes over values that are crucial to the healthy life of her potential child.
>>
>>17310306
This is beyond truth or fact, it's now about winning a hypothetical argument
>>
>>17310306
That's when you ignore the post.
>>
>>17310308
So if you wouldn't date landwhales this means you would date any degenerate slut as long as she's hot?
>>
I had sex with a guy that had a 1 inch child penis. It was aweful. I felt nothing from it and he did no foreplay. It didnt even get hard, it was limp. Most aweful experience ever. I didnt even consider it as having sex.
But, i can say that i wouldnt go lower than 4in after that incident. I do like having a guys dick in me that i can feel. Its about intimacy, feeling him in me i mean.
>>
>>17310318
I wouldn't ditch my mate with good values because she has a wide vagina
>>
>>17310318
Not really what I'm talking about. I'm not saying physical traits are her only concern, I'm saying they take the front seat. You honestly can't see that? Or are we just arguing semantics?

I personally see this as a moral failing because of the reasons stated previously. Which is fine, not everybody needs to agree with me.
>>
>>17310193
>if it's too small they don't feel anything, if it's too big it hurts.

Correct, anon understands. Like I said, there's an ideal, a threshold of acceptability, and the realms of "not gonna feel good."

>>17310217
>Making physical qualities primary in choices

If I chose guys merely on their dick size I would be fucking niggers. Nice reading comprehension.

Faced with two equal choices, I would choose a guy with a better dick. Now, I know you know women are drowning in options for men since most women are fat feminist hogs, that means more for the rest of us. I DO have two+ otherwise equal choices. Meaning, if I know guy A has a small dick, and I know I could get ten other guys within a week of about equal type/quality, why would I settle for micro-pecker?

Also,
>it's not my job to educate you

Yeah, fedoras and feminists aren't the same at all.

>>17310265

That poster isn't me. I don't choose physical over other traits--I choose /both/.
>>
>>17310379

Funny, because I always see threads slamming roasties. Which has nothing to do with number of sexual partners, by the way. There is no physical difference in taking one thousand cocks one time or one cock a thousand times. You guys have terrible arguments.

>>17310306
>S/he does have a male-sounding writing style.

Explain further. How do I sound male? How does one sound either gender? Or maybe you think women don't use punctuation or have to include five hundred hearts and smiley faces.
>>
>>17310410
Fair enough.
>>
>>17310308
>This denotes the fact that she'll favor physical attributes over values that are crucial to the healthy life of her potential child.
No it doesn't. How stupid are you? Because you have a standard for physical attributes it means your standard for personality and principles are lower? What kind of logic did you even use here (because I'm sure as hell it's not based on anything even resembling a study or research)?Do you even believe it yourself? If anything, strong standards regarding one issue is correlated to strong standards in every issue, not the other way around.

/adv/ never ceases to impress me in its idiocy. Besides, the fact that some people got so triggered by a girl saying she wouldn't date guys with a small dick that they went to such length in their mental gymnastics to argue as to why she should is amazing to me. How insecure can you be?
But let me help you a little. Even if that anon don't want your small dick, there are plenty of girl, even attractive ones who do. Some of them don't really get off from penetration anyways, so dick size is, in fact irrelevant for some girls. But anyone would find this kind of tremendous insecurity disgusting.
>>
>>17310410
Yes! Given the chance, why would you not choose both?
>>
>>17310425
I don't know what a roastie is... and I've seen sex competitions on the interweb where girls get fucked by 5-600 dudes and their pussies are literally hanging open wide as fuck

But let me guess, you have a roastie
>>
>>17310462

Clean pink and tucked, thanks. Because I'm so selective about partners I'm an anti-slut. Do you logic?

>girl has high expectations
>hurr she must fuck 600 guys a night
>>
>>17310486
Lol, I never made that connection, that was all you buddy. Stay salty sweetheart
>>
>>17310509

>calling me salty
>when you guys got triggered over my comment against small penises
>>
>>17308802
>grow up thinking dick is small because tall + chubby = grower
>find out as teenager it's actually in the below average range
>spend all my time learning everything I can about pleasing women
>turns out my dick is big enough
>all the bonus training makes me sexual dynamo

A dick is only half the equation guys.
>>
>>17310516
Nobody here is triggered but you, you delusional idiot
>>
>>17308818
Mine's 13cm erect, 15cm if you pull the fat on the base down.
>>
File: 341f1fdd4.jpg (316 KB, 754x800) Image search: [Google]
341f1fdd4.jpg
316 KB, 754x800
>>17308802
Cyproterone
>>
>>17310533

2/3 of the thread are small penis guys being assblasted over my comment that 5 and under is small.
>>
>>17308802
Men's masculinity and attractiveness predict their female partners' reported orgasm frequency and timing

It has been hypothesized that female orgasm evolved to facilitate recruitment of high-quality genes for offspring. Supporting evidence indicates that female orgasm promotes conception, although this may be mediated by the timing of female orgasm in relation to male ejaculation. This hypothesis also predicts that women will achieve orgasm more frequently when copulating with high-quality males, but limited data exist to support this prediction. We therefore explored relationships between the timing and frequency of women's orgasms and putative markers of the genetic quality of their mates, including measures of attractiveness, facial symmetry, dominance, and masculinity. We found that women reported more frequent and earlier-timed orgasms when mated to masculine and dominant men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high objectively-measured facial masculinity, observer-rated facial masculinity, partner-rated masculinity, and partner-rated dominance. Women reported more frequent orgasm during or after male ejaculation when mated to attractive men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high observer-rated and self-rated attractiveness. Putative measures of men's genetic quality did not predict their mates' orgasms from self-masturbation or from non-coital partnered sexual behavior. Overall, these results appear to support a role for female orgasm in sire choice.
>>
>>17310441
You haven't really presented a compelling argument, you just went on a rant about how everybody is stupid and insecure. If she really values both equally, she has a funny way way of showing it. Her op did NOT come across that way. Enjoy being a teenager.
>>
>>17310556
As a girl, i find it boring and stupid that you would even argue with a man. Its ruining the thread.
>>
>>17310562

I admit to writing in an abrasive manner, but this is 4chan, not reddit. Go find a hugbox if you want PC language to cater to your fee fees. I gave you an honest answer and didn't sugar coat it.

>>17310553

I wish vaginas didn't do this expansion bullshit. Like it's playing a game of keep-away.
>>
>>17310562
>If anything, strong standards regarding one issue is correlated to strong standards in every issue, not the other way around.

The problem is that you're too stupid to make the difference between an argument and an insult or a rant. That's why most of my post was me telling you how stupid and insecure you are. Because this is something you can understand.
>>
Lots of angry anons at a (more than) likely troll.
>>
>>17309844
Lol, you are one of those persons who don't deserve to breathe.
>>
>>17310425
>Explain further. How do I sound male? How does one sound either gender?
Can't. When you read a lot and pay close attention to people's writing styles -- which is literally my job -- patterns tend to emerge, and you can get an idea of whether somebody's a man or a woman and roughly how old they are from a sample of their writing with reasonable accuracy. But I couldn't even begin to tell you what I'm reacting to or what those patterns are.

There are outliers, of course. You, for example, have a pretty masculine writing style. I don't really believe you're a dude, and like I said, wouldn't care if you were.
>>
........so have we come to a consensus as what is too small?
>>
>>17310651
Yes, exactly one inch smaller than whatever you are. You sit smack dab in the middle of the "good" range. Congratulations!
>>
>>17310651
scientific average is somewhere from 4.5 to 5. that's bullshit friend. not only are those measurements done BONE PRESSED but being average shouldn't be something you're proud of.

anything below 6 inches imo is labeled as "small" with the exception being big girthy fuckers.

i think if you're over 6 then you're fine with, like, 99% of women. there are "size queens" out there that need to do some kegels, stop pounding themselves with giant dildos, or hunt for those mystical giant dongs. it's not wrong to have preferences but it just seems excessively specific.
>>
>>17310667
Now I think this is bait.
>>
>>17310670
how is it bait m8
>>
>>17310617
Not a compelling argument, or even close to what I was saying. The rest of your post was just blah blah blah, projecting hypocritical bullshit. If you're serious, pls kys
>>
>>17310667
What's wrong with bone pressed? Your dick 'comes out' further when you press against your pelvia. Even if it's not a valid way to test length, that means the average would move down too ya dingus
>>
>>17310674
>not a compelling argument
Like I said,
>The problem is that you're too stupid to make the difference between an argument and an insult or a rant.
>>
Sue your parents for passing over inferior genes.
>>
>tfw 6inch +- 0.2 with ~ 6inch girth too

Feels good, too bad I'm a virgin and never going to use it.
>>
>>17310693
>that means the average would move down too ya dingus

Sounds like good news.
>>
>>17310693
That's what I was wondering too. Seems like that'd have the opposite effect.

That said, I could see those numbers being a little depressed because I bet a lot of dudes aren't able to stay completely hard being measured in a laboratory setting.
>>
File: 1436143806704.png (351 KB, 517x575) Image search: [Google]
1436143806704.png
351 KB, 517x575
is 17 cm small?
>>
>>17310695
Wow, lol
>>
>>17310693
bone pressed measurements are a meme. it makes no fucking sense to measure from your pelvis. you may as well measure from your anus.

the numbers become more accurate. who cares what direction it goes?

if the average moves down then at least dickets can be slightly more content with their tiny dicks.
>>
>>17310724
You're literally retarded
>>
>>17310739
you're really holding onto that 4.5 inch measurement with your bone pressed technique friend.

sorry but it isn't 4.5 inches.
>>
>>17310724
>bone pressed measurements are a meme

Damn it.
>>
>>17310744
5.5"x4.5" with a sph fetish
>>
I've read the average stated at 5, or perhaps it was 5.25. I said under 5 is small. That is reasonable. Keeping in mind this average includes a ton of asians and indians...I should expect more from white men.

>>17310648

I was just curious because I've been told that before. Thanks.
>>
>>17310724
Bone pressed is used in every scientific study because obese people.

Fat literally hides your dick. If you're skinny/average you shouldn't have to bone press at all.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.