[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy Worries for no reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download (3).jpg (8 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8 KB, 343x147
My girlfriend and i were trying anal and she wanted to without a condom, so i said alright. We had been teasing and foreplay for a while, so i had already had pre cum. When i went too stick it in i went to low and put it inside her for a split second, but pulled out. I dunno why but im worried about possible pregnancy? What are the chances of it?
>>
Ok so there is a minute chance that the lil bit of sperm from your precum managed to get in her but it would then have to get past all her bodies defences AND STILL get through the eggs outer layer and then all happen on a day she is fertile.

Your fine.
>>
Under optimal conditions, the odds are about 1 in 30 (which is bigger than the numbers make it look, but not huge for a single incident). The conditions of your case are far from optimal, and that lowers the chance accordingly. Given what you've described, I'd say that although the odds are not zero -they're never zero, assuming intact anatomy on all parties- they are extremely low.

Just be more careful next time.
>>
>>17308790
She can get pregnant from anal. That's how lawyers are made.
>>
>>17308790
Forget that. How was the anal?
>>
>>17309720
Amazing.
>>
>>17309453
I legit chuckled.
>>
>>17309453
Well done sir/madam.
>>
I've been nwondering this as well because i rubbed against my girlfriend last week but didn't too in. An i good?
>>
>>17310213
I think you're fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.