[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend seems to get alot of anxiety and gets verbally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1458764747166.gif (948 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1458764747166.gif
948 KB, 500x665
My girlfriend seems to get alot of anxiety and gets verbally aggrrssive with me. I argue back but sometimes its pointless. I really love her and I feel so lost, how exactly do you co-exist mutually with someone whose high anxiety?
>>
I try not to argue. I usually ask "why" "really" and "care to expand", and variations if those until she has all her anxiety out. Then I to judge if she just wants me to say " it'll be okay sweetie" or some variation, or, in the more rare case, is I'm suppose to logically explain why her anxiety isn't logical. But she usually knows she's now being logical, she just can't help it, being anxious and all.
>>
>>17308750
you don't. There's a limit for other person can help if the said person doesn't want to help herself.

Sounds she's really toxic. let her go to fix her own problem first.
>>
>>17308729
Maybe it's you the problem
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.