[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking to apply at a few equipment rental houses, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Contact Form.jpg (24 KB, 655x703) Image search: [Google]
Contact Form.jpg
24 KB, 655x703
I'm looking to apply at a few equipment rental houses, but they have the contact form as seen in my image instead of a regular e-mail address.
Do I just ask them if they've got any positions open and ask if they would be interested in meeting to discuss it?
Would a phone call or in person visit to each of these places be better/easier?
>>
I've been job hunting for a month since I caught wind I was going to be terminated and not having been able to get hired yet has been a blow to my confidence.
I'd like not to fuck this up too.
>>
I've done my research, I've got a resume written up that I feel fits these places, but I'd like to hear some advice about this from other people first.
>>
Final bump.
>>
Definitely an in person visit would be best. Phone calls a few days after to follow up.

It puts a face to a name and it will give off the impression you take care of things personally. Be sure to bring a copy of your resume and talk directly to the manager or whoever is in charge. No one gives a shit about hiring you except that guy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.