[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so let me lay this out: >my GF > Bi > never kissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462825080369.png (135 KB, 528x756) Image search: [Google]
1462825080369.png
135 KB, 528x756
Okay so let me lay this out:
>my GF
> Bi
> never kissed a woman
> constantly tells me how much she wants to fuck another girl with or without me
> be me, interested as fuck
> feed into it, now a nightly topic during bed

Last week:
> talk to old friend I havent seen in about a year
> pretty cute, known her forever
> after a shitty bf shes now a practicing lesbian
> invite her to meetup
> gf and bestfriend are now inseperable,
> best friend hasnt left for 4 days other than to work and sleep once
> browse tinder for gfs together, flirt, play footsies n shit
> gf has told me last three nights that she wanted to fuck her
> mydick.tiff
> hungout today after work
> got food, me and bestie catch up
> gf sitting right next to me sends me a text
> "shes only looking at you, she wants to fuck you, ect."
> confused as fuck, ask whats wrong
> thinks bestie just wants to fuck me, not interested in her
> talk a bit, says im flirting too much and need to back off
> confused as all fuck hut avoid argument and try and leave them be all day
> talk alittle bit more about tonight
> gf now wants me to wait so that she can fool around with her before i do/ i was never allowed.
>tried to make my ass sleep on our couch two of the last four nights
Im so lost /adv/, is my gf trying to cuck me? We have a life together and she tells me shes happy but idk if shes just trying to lose my ass and run with a girl. Or maybe this kust needs time. My old friend seems interested in the two f us, but i just cant tell if shes genuinely interested in me or just thinks of me as a friend wholl let me fuck his gf.
>>
She is trying to fuck you over. She wants a risk free solo experience with a girl, if it's good she leaves, if it's bad she pins it on you.
I can't offer you real advice, just be careful, try to communicate with your friend.
>>
Just level with your best friend and see how it works out.
>>
>>17308692
You just wanted to fuck two chicks and now you're having a fit because you arent getting your threesome. Boohoo.

Your gf wanted a female experience, not to let you fuck your ex-friend who you ramped up to being your bff in mid-greentext for some reason. Lesbian experience means girls only, friend.
>>
>>17308721
I was using bestie to paraphrase cause its 1 am, but thanks you analytical fuck. Anyways if thats the case then what the is the point. If shes not going to let me get involved, or even do the same to someone else than why should I even allow it you know?
>>
>>17308721
> constantly tells me how much she wants to fuck another girl with or without me
Don't be an idiot. It was clearly implied (both in his post and, one can assume, in the conversations they've had about this) that this would be something they'd be doing TOGETHER, at least to start with. They're in an exclusive relationship; he has no obligation to let her have any kind of experience with a girl at all. It's completely reasonable for him to feel jealous/left out/lonely/hurt and to say, "no, absolutely not, we do this together or not at all." Frankly her attempt to cut him out of it is already way over the line and in his place I'd be inclined to say "Your behavior has made me no longer comfortable with this. This needs to stop, now, or I'm going to have to reconsider the relationship."
>>
>>17308704

This is exactly what I would have advised you to do.

I do however, think you have more power in this than you think. You are first friends with this girl, It would take a extreme reversal for your friend to cut all ties and run off with your girlfriend, especially when your girlfriend thinks your friend is into you more than a friend; this is not unfounded. btw.

To prevent this from happening, strengthen your relationship with your friend, hell, even flirt a little. This way you can't really lose, either you have a 3some with 2 women, you "do stuff" with your friend first or even, you develop feeling for your friend and dump your girlfriend, the way she is acting is inequitable; how is it ok for her to fuck and not you?
>>
>>17308704
This anon.

RUN. Run far and fast, this situation is looking like it will not end well for you.
>>
>>17308692
I would never date anyone who's openly bi. Theyre usually wild sex fiends
>>
>>17308692
Run to the hills man. It only gets worse, trust me.
First, she'll be asking to bang her, next she's gonna be seeing people in more meetups with her friends, which eventually turn to fucking in a goddamn orgy.And the only thing you'd be used as is a money bag to fuel this.
>>
File: 1397225255624.png (477 KB, 2386x1608) Image search: [Google]
1397225255624.png
477 KB, 2386x1608
hmmm
>>
>>17308936
This looks so fucking staged, nobody is that stupid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.