[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much sleep is enough sleep for you /adv/? Most sites say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1420988354565.jpg (21 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
1420988354565.jpg
21 KB, 490x360
How much sleep is enough sleep for you /adv/? Most sites say that 8 hours of sleep is super optimal and less can cause major problems. What experience you have with low amounts of sleep?
I ask because I only sleep 4 hours a night, work full time and also do biking and aside from waking up hella hard, almost painfully so, I'm fine the rest of the day.
Could it be that I haven't done this long enough for my body this receive damages? I only do it for like half a year or so. I think if there were any issues, I would've get them by now.
>>
>>17308672
You're gonna crash and burn living like that, my kid.
>>
I sleep 4 when I'm working or 6-7 otherwise. Some nights I just don't sleep and go for a walk. It feels totally natural to me.
>>
The amount of sleep you need varies from person to person. 4 hours is on the extreme low end though. Maybe try to get more and see if you notice any differences. Also, for what it's worth, you should try to wake up after a discrete amount of REM cycles (90 minutes for most people), which means 4.5 hours, 6 hours, 7.5 hours, etc.
>>
7-9 hours of sleep is the generally accepted amount you need to be healthy. If waking up is that hard, then you need to sleep more. Listen to your body, anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.