[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm facing possibly the worst Month of my life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1434864763408.jpg (46 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
1434864763408.jpg
46 KB, 600x385
Hey guys,

I'm facing possibly the worst Month of my life, starting tomorrow and i'm probably going to have to make some pretty big choices.

How do get through this, that is to say how do I cope with going through all of it. The lead up to it has me shaking already.

Any /adv/ would be appreciated.
>>
>>17308437
We're gonna need some specifics there bud.
>>
>>17308437
Easy! You make a choice based on what's best for you (taking into account what's best for your loved ones, but you come first) and you stick to your guns and you power through it!

What else are you expecting? You've said nothing about what you are facing.
>>
>>17308505
Well I'm finally decided to get my sex change.
>>
>>17308609
Aaand I'm out.
>>
>>17308437
wish you luck
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.