[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up my first real chance at having a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: couple-having-sex.jpg (34 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
couple-having-sex.jpg
34 KB, 700x466
I never had sex until this year (I am 24). I hooked up with 2 girls at Uni, both situations never lasted more than one night.

When I returned to my home city, I met a girl on tinder. We went on 2 dates that went VERY well, and we started having regular sex, going out to bars, walking in parks etc...

I had told her that I never got out much (which is true) and I enjoyed getting out and doing things. The sex was also fantastic. We were very honest and open with one another right from the get go.

Anyway, she had mentioned on the first date that she did not do well in long term relationships, and that I was going back to school in September. After a few more dates, she wanted to start looking at houses, talking about kids... etc.

She asked me where I saw this going in 3 months, and I said I didnt have high hopes because of what she had mentioned. She had also been with 15 other guys before me (she is 19).

I left town for two weeks for work aabout 2 weeks after we met, and she texts me that she met someone else. Did I fuck up by not committing early, and not giving it a chance, or did I dodge a bullet?

tl,dr. Met slightly slutty girl on tinder, who said she wanted to be in a relationship. I told her that I didnt think it would go anywhere because of doubts over her ability to maintain a long term relationship. She hooks up with another guy when I leave for work.... Did I fuck up by not committing and giving it a chance, or did I dodge a bullet by avoiding being hurt during the school year?
>>
>>17308368
Dodged a bullet. 3 months and she's asking about long term? Girl is damaged.
>>
You dodged a huge bullet.
>>
Tinder, plenty feesh, grindor facebook all for trogdolytes. Stack filters you dumb fuck there are 7 billion people on the planet and you just want you dick wet.

I'm gonna start encouraging male rape
>>
>>17308391
This.
>>
>>17308391
On top of being with 15 guys before she's even 20.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.