[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 184x250
How does one get a girlfriend? I don't have any human contact and am scared to use tinder because of the people I'll find. I'd be willing to start by making female or even male friends but I don't know how to start a friendship. I'm not even autistic I just have no idea what activities can be done to have fun or be around others. I've had friendships before but it was mainly based off of getting fucked up together.

Help me I don't want to die alone, I'm not even desperate for sex I just want a companion.
Picture unrelated
>>
>>17308358
>scared to use tinder because of the people I'll find

Care to elaborate?
>>
start by dropping that tripcode
anyway, I don't know exactly how because I never had one but I noticed that people from christian groups tend to end up being couples whithin their groups, maybe you could try joining a group. And if you are atheist, tell them you are in doubts or something, you may attract the interest of girls who want to help you know Jesus and maaaaybe you can work that out into a romantic relationship
Either way sorry I don't have any other advice so I just wish you luck
>>
>>17308362
Seems like the girls on there would be quick to cheat
Excuse my ignorance last time I checked that app was mainly for hookups, please change my mind
>>
>>17308386
There are women on there who are looking for something more than a quick fuck. Sure, the majority of people use tinder as a meet&fuck app, but you could argue the same for a bar or club. Just because it's the majority, doesn't mean it's not worth a shot.

Really man, what do you have to lose by just talking to a few girls on there?
>>
>>17308392
my dignity, my self esteem,[spoiler] my virginity [/spoiler]
I can't do small talk online, thinking about this makes my chest hurt
>>
File: 1435210212385.jpg (76 KB, 807x960) Image search: [Google]
1435210212385.jpg
76 KB, 807x960
You don't. If you go past your early teen years without getting any experience, you become trapped in a catch 22 where women won't want to date or fuck you until you've already dated or fucked other women.
>>
>>17308408
You can just lie about your virginity. I do. To the point where I don't even remember if I maybe actually did lose my virginity or not. Fuck reality, you make your own story to people who haven't met you before.
>>
>>17308408
Listen op, you're going to have to snap out of this if you ever want to have some semblance of a social life.

You're talking to me right now. You're talking to an attractive 21 year old girl. If you can do this, you can talk to sloots on tinder. Just TRY. If you decide it's too much to handle, crawl back into your cave and die wallowing in self-pity.
>>
>>17308416
haha u so funny
>>
>>17308416
I'm just kidding but it does make me nervous. While you're here, does it even matter if I'm a virgin? I didn't think so but now this guy has me thinking differently.
>>17308414
Not willing to lie about my virginity, guy.
>>
>>17308425
Oh okay well I respect your honesty, that's definitely a good trait that will lead to a much healthier relationship when you find one. Good luck!
>>
>>17308358
you don't no one cares about male loneliness. only if you where a female would people care and help you out.
>>
>>17308425
Guys who can openly and confidently admit they're virgins win my respect, desu. Maybe I'm an outlier, but I really couldn't give less of a fuck if the guy I'm interested in is inexperienced. It puts less pressure on my performance, since I'm not very experienced either.

Any girl who knocks you for being a virgin is a bullet dodged, imo.
>>
>>17308358
Ok guys so back on track what do I do for a first date
>>
>>17308462
Mario Party and chill.
>>
>>17308462
honestly just be a fun person that is all girls want.also women are very emotional creatures so make sure you appeal to their emotions by making them feel comfortable,excited,loved and safe.
>>
>>17308471
>>17308476
No really explain, from step one.
>>
>>17308495
Are you sure you're not autistic? Invite her over and play video games. Or go out to eat somewhere. Get creative, brony.
>>
>>17308515
Explain further and in more detail
>>
>>17308518
Talk to [girl] for a few days, get to know interests and hobbies.
"hey do you want to hang out sometime"
"cool let's do [x]"
Figure out x based off what shared interests and hobbies you have.

There you go.
>>
>>17308518
I don't know what to tell you but you don't seem really for a relationship and they are not easy you actually need to put effort. if you neglect them they will just cheat on you or leave you .
>>
>>17308524
You've assumed I have any hobbies. What kind of food place? What do we do after we're done eating?
>>
>>17308524
how do you turn that into girlfriend though
>>
>>17308568
>>17308568
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.