[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, so I really fucked up. Last July I received a text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: taboo.jpg (39 KB, 942x471) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
39 KB, 942x471
Hey /adv/, so I really fucked up. Last July I received a text from my stepsister asking if I would come over and bring a bottle. I knew from the get go that it was a terrible idea, however she is hot as hell and I wanted her way before our parents ever got married. So I come over with a cheap bottle of vodka, one thing leads to another and before I know it I'm carrying her back to the bedroom. 3 weeks later we find out she is pregnant, and I'm definitely the father.
Cont......
>>
>>17308238
Well, at least coat hangers are cheap.
>>
Have your tried turning it off, and then turning it on again?
>>
>>17308238
Keep the kid if you're ready or consider abortion. Your family situation is irrelevant, you're not actually related.
>>
>>17308259
Too late for that, the baby is here. He's going on 13 weeks this Saturday.
>>
>>17308269
We kept the child, however she kept me off of the birth certificate. State law requires the mothers consent if the parents are not married. However now she is not even allowing me to see my son, she has blocked my number and Facebook and I've heard rumors she plans to leave state this summer. I guess I need advice on how I should handle this situation, preferably without destroying my father's marriage.
>>
Don't acknowledge him as your father, say you found him and raise him under the pre-tense of a bastard child. Then when he's older send him to the wall to fight white-walkers and get your head cut off or something.
>>
Blessing in disguise, why are you so attached to your incestspawn anyways?
>>
>>17308293
I don't know, something happens when you hold your newborn son for the first time and it changes a man's perspective.
>>
>>17308284
Lay off the drugs man
>>
>>17308300
Get over it pussy.
>>
>>17308279
I don't get it. I married my stepsister.

what's the problem op? you are both adults, you and your father are different people and you and your stepsister are not blood related.

I really don't get it
>>
>>17308271
Meh, it's never too late to invest in a coathanger
>>
>>17308309
So I'm not the only one eh? The problem is that I have no rights to our child and her and I aren't together.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.