[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to take my Divers Permit test. I failed the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 281x179
I am going to take my Divers Permit test. I failed the first time and I want to pass. Any tips?
>>
Don't do what you did last time that made you fail
>>
>>17308194
I studied my ass off last time.
>>
>>17308206
what part did you fail
>>
>>17308186
Relax and take your time. Most drivers are idiots and they still passed, so you will too.
>>
>>17308224
I think it was signs and lanes.
>>
>>17308245
the road test or the paper test?
>>
>>17308247
paper
>>
File: 9911428.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
9911428.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>17308241
>drivers

its a diving test
>>
>>17308248
so just study more, not sure what to tell you

maybe ride around with someone and pay attention to the road
>>
File: Dive_tables_NAUI[1].jpg (353 KB, 704x841) Image search: [Google]
Dive_tables_NAUI[1].jpg
353 KB, 704x841
>>17308253
just remember how to use the compression tables
>>
I'll tell you a story and it wont make you feel any better but here goes.

I am scared as fuck of driving. I make other people drive me around. But when I took the test my instructor was this scary ass, strict pajeet and I kept hearing he failed people constantly. What I did, was whip my ass into shape and I guess I can't credit myself for somehow just remembering what I needed to, but I did, I got a perfect score. And when I asked him if I was really good, he was like "Do you think you deserve to pass?" Like he'd fail me if I told him a mistake he missed.

If I can deal with that, you can deal with hopefully something less severe.
>>
>>17308253
Oops, sorry anon. My bad.
A divers test? Like a specific test for a diving license? I can't help you there. I guess that saying "don't drown" isn't much help.
>>
>>17308289
No sorry I fucked that word up. You were right the first time.
>>
>>17308297
So it is a driver's test? Then I guess my recommendation is the same. Don't drown.

Seriously, stay loose and keep your mind and senses open. You'll be fine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.