[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I had a crush on went back with this player to his home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fml.jpg (64 KB, 448x720) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
64 KB, 448x720
Girl I had a huge crush on just went back home with this guy who is always sleeping with different women. Fuck it feels like my chest is going to explode =/.... good thing though now I lost all my anxiety and fears. Throwing my fucking PC out tomorrow and going to leave home. None of this shit is worth it.
>>
Lmfao. What are you 12?
Fuck me thats a funny post.

Btw this is /adv/. You didnt ask anything.
>>
Reported for underageb& I hate summer.
>>
Guys what do I do?

I told her my penis was small.
>>
Dont go on the advice board if your not asking for advice
>>
If it makes you feel any better OP
>Go out for coffee with my high school crush
>We're catching up on lost time (five years)
>She brings up this guy from our friend group that always seemed to have the ulterior motive of getting laid but none of the girls seemed to realize it
>Says he tried to coerce her into having sex and she shot him down for being a creep
Maybe it'll turn out that way for you too op
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.