[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my oneitis snapchatted me >anon I miss you F U C K Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1434523420849.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1434523420849.gif
2 MB, 500x333
>my oneitis snapchatted me
>anon I miss you
F U C K
Literally as soon as I was getting over her she pulls me back in.

How do normal people do it?
>>
>>17308096
block them and that'll never happen again
>>
>>17308096
Either go full retard and try to get it together again or block her and don't communicate with her in any way anymore
Everything inbetween is endless pain with a slight chance of irrational hormon-based optimism
>>
I'm sorry buddy
>>
>>17308096
Lol oneitises seem to have a weird beta orbiter sense. As soon as I thought I was over mine she ran into my buddy and was asking about me. And then I fell into the trap again.
>>
>>17308096
Stop caring. If She's messaging you that shit and you're not dating or fucking, then She's friendzoned you and only keeps you as an orbiter. Drop her asap
>>
>>17308231

This. From my understanding is that the chronically friendzoned are kept in place for emotional support. If she senses that you might drift off, she lures you back in. Ignore her.
>>
My oneitis texted me earlier today op

I purposely drug out the time I took to reply and made the convo boring during our last text session so she wouldn't talk to me anymore

Normal people give in and let the hormones take the wheel OP. it's exhausting
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 780x688
>your oneitis will never text you "I miss you"
>>
>>17308725
>mobile poster

may your suffering be eternal
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.