[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys is it gay at all to fuck a girl that identifies as a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: meem.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
meem.png
51 KB, 657x527
Guys is it gay at all to fuck a girl that identifies as a guy but is physically 100 percent girl? I believe that she's actually trans, because she has a ton of anxiety issues.

She knows I'm conservative and she doesn't push the "boy" thing at all, but obviously she has it on her social media and such. She's cute, sexy, and fun to talk to so she'd a perfect fwb/lover. Plus, she's absolutely into me and has been for a long time before I approached her; so much so that she gave me a skype show like 3 days after I dm'd her and started talking to her again.

An important thing to know is that she has a "boyfriend" who's "aromantic". AKA some even more tumblr-ey prude girl that has no "romantic" feeling, so kissing random people on the lips is fair game to her, yet she can get jealous when my girl does the same. The girl is so naive that she tolerates it, but obviously it is total bullshit and tumblr girl is a nutcase.

Another important fact is that she's a virgin, and I'm concerned about her losing her virginity to a guy like me who plans to get a whole lot more pussy besides her in the coming year.I don't want her to be super attached or even resentful because I took her virginity and didn't fully dedicate myself to a relationship. I really just don't want to say "I'm gay" when I'm not or "this is my boyfriend" to people, so that is definitely not an option.

Worst case is that she wants to date me, and I have to refuse her. We have some mutual friends and I don't want her telling people about this, but she probably won't because I doubt she wants to tell people she lost her virginity to an absolute prick like me.

Best case is that she's okay keeping it casual and we are fwb for the future.

Let me know if I need to clear something up, cause I know I'm shit at explaining things.
>>
It's only gay if she fucks you wiht a strapon.
>>
>>17308019
bro nobody gives a FUCK that ur in a tumblr love triange
look it's not GAY to fuck a GIRL ok
so ye i didnt read the rest of this aids filled post :-)
jesus man how desperate can u be for pussy to do this to urself
>>
>>17308019
>messing with a potential trans
>wants to have casual sex
>conservative

You absolutely are not what you think you are.
>>
DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
>DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
>>
You guys are right, crazy is not to fuck with. I'll stay out of this.
>>
>>17308030
>>17308033
Yeah, I am conservative. I think trans people are totally degenerate. I just want pussy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.