[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do east asian girls hate dark skin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: exAGE2t.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
exAGE2t.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
Do I have a shot at dating east asian girls(Japanese, Korean, Chinese)? I'm Cambodian and have dark skin. I hear that east asian girls aren't into guys with dark skin, and I've met literally only 3 Asian girls in my life since I live in the white suburbs. Is it true, will it be harder for me to date east asian girls since I have dark skin?
>>
shameless self-bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYOw_Rd2VM
>>
by default all asians are inherently racist
>>
>>17308017
Poop skin pig-nosed asians are pretty ugly, sorry anon.
>>
>>17308017
Americanized Asian girls LOVE light dark skin or slightly tanned skin, not so much dark skin.
>>
>>17308062

i knew it was too good to be true
>>
They may be gorgeous there's no doubt, nothing wrong with being attracted to them, but understand there is a stigma associated with interracial couples in certain cultures.

Plus you're literally pursuing them solely for their race/appearance. Chemistry and personality far outweigh apearence.
>>
>>17308072
Use it as motivation to make money
>>
>>17308017
Depends on how they were raised.
In almost all Asian countries, there is a belief that "dark skin = poor" because of how commoners used to work outside under the sun. They somehow still believe this, and the more lighter your skin is, the more attractive and rich you'd be perceived as.
You'd find that Asian people raised with cosmopolitan values wouldn't mind the color of your skin at all. They might think it's healthy, even. It's the total opposite with them because they were taught to think that way.
You're fucked if the girls you want to date believe that skin thing. Take it from someone living in an Asian city.
>>
>>17308100

Alright, alright, listen. Forgive me for being ignorant, as I mentioned in the OP comment, I've only known 3 Asian girls in my entire life. So, meeting them is very rare for me. It's even the same for black people, I haven't met many black people in my life as well. Aside from that, aren't there dark skinned Asians living in east Asian countries? My skin is a little darker than the guy in this video. Is there any place where Asian girls tend to hang out?All I get around where I live is white girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAJ9iTxTPo
>>
>>17308017
I'm shitskin Filipino and Ive dated Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese girls, both American and foreign. I've been dating qt white girls lately.
>>
>>17308017
test
>>
>>17308205

Were these FOB girls?
>>
>>17308228
Most American 2nd gen or more, dated both fob and American Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese girls.
>>
>>17308234

This gives me hope. I mean, it's not like there aren't a billion Asian females out there.
>>
File: kylie2_7.jpg (49 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
kylie2_7.jpg
49 KB, 575x575
It depends. Every person is different. There was this pale Korean girl in college that wanted my mixed race dark dick. I didn't want her pussy though.
I'm a pretty motherfucker though so your mileage may vary.

pic just to post a pic.
>>
Most Thai girls I know are simply scared of black people pretty much due to stories they've been told/media about ghetto life.
Also, a lot of them also seem to be obsessed with making their skin as white as possible.
I'm sure this isn't a coincidence.
>>
It really depends.

If you're a dark skin asian weeb, you can get away with it if you're fairly confident, comfortable with yourself, and you're not painfully awkward. If you're the tall dark and handsome type, well then you're not really going to have problems either.

There will always be people who just simply aren't into you for a myriad of reasons, it's a waste of time to become too obsessed with winning their favor.
>>
>>17308100
You know that in the early 1900s Europeans also had the same attitude about lighter skin and wealth?

For some reason 3rd world countries don't move along with new ideas as time changes.
>>
I imagine there are roughly an equal number of dark-skinned *girls* to choose from- unless YOU only want light skin.
>>
>>17311066
OP on suicide watch
>>
>asian
>attractive

pick 1
>>
File: 1449262879937.jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1449262879937.jpg
93 KB, 480x640
oh shit my thread is still going, hopefully in time, I'll be able to find the gook I'm looking for
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.