[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Babby Momma on Suboxone/Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I had a one night stand with a girl two months ago. The condom broke but she said she was on the shot. She was still living with her bf. Both of them either do drugs or are sobering up on Suboxone/Methodone.

I met her last night and she said she was 9 weeks pregnant and the timing indicated conception to around the time we did it. She thinks it's her boyfriend's but she told me he is impotent because of the methadone.

It's been hard to get a hold of her since they got evicted out of the house they were living in. She has a long history of drug abuse and so does he and I don't think they are capable of taking care of themselves. Her one friend even said she has been walking the streets...

I did now know who she was when we dated. And I don't think she's going to follow through with the abortion because she thinks it's her boyfriend's kid. But I'm pretty sure it's mine. If she does have the baby, I would obviously want sole custody.

It is not the baby I am worried about but the fact they these two will use it for a paycheck. They will appear to have cleaned up. I am not ready to be a father but if I have to, I will step up my game. I regret my decision and feel like a dumb-ass for believing her lies. At this point I am only worried about custody.
>>
Ignore the bitch, say you never fucked her and she's a desperate junkie looking for a payout.
>>
>>17307894
But what about DNA testing? She has had two kids from a previous relationship that she said she gave up. Either that or they were taken from her. What are my chances for custody since I am a guy?
>>
>>17307903
Why do you want custody of what will most likely be some type of crackbaby?

Why not just talk her into giving it up then, offer her like $500 to sign some papers.
>>
Why would you have sex with a drug addict?
Anyways, the child could have severe physical issues if she keeps using the drugs. I have seen a child that can barely see and another one that is mentally slow (not autistic but takes a longer time to learn things than a normal child.).
If your ok with that then go ahead. But its not a 100% fact that her bf is infertile unless the doctor said so.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.