[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey how should I handle a friend who tried to hit on my gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0270.png (80 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.png
80 KB, 500x408
Hey how should I handle a friend who tried to hit on my gf?

>at the club with friends and gf for gf's birthday
>notice friend being kinda touchy with gf (hugging a lot, etc)
>Forget about it as he's 5'5 and my gf is taller than him, just assume he's drunk
>next day gf says while I was in the bathroom/smoking a cigarette the 5'5 friend bought her 3 drinks and talked shit about me
>saying things like "why do you go out with him" "you're out of his league" "what do you see in him" "he's so gay" etc etc, also said he kissed her on cheek

What do I do about this /adv/? I've never had a good friend pull something like this, even in college. We share a lot of mutual friends and he invited me to a house party on the 4th. Should I just ghost him, beat his ass, or confront him?
>>
>>17307779
He isn't a good friend if he is pulling shit like this. I'd confront him about it and if he's denying it then I'd cut him off. Conversely, is your gf making it up?
>>
>>17307779
I wouldn't make a big deal about it. If you trust your gf you wouldn't worry too much about it. As for him, he clearly isn't a friend. Just stop treating him like one and he'll just fade away. If your gf keeps telling him off then he'll get the idea.

I hate situations like these. Honestly there isn't any really good way to handle them other than don't antagonize the douchebag because then he'll want revenge and try harder. Whereas if the girl says fuck off he'll just be like "stupid bitch, imma go fuck my sex sock puppet doll"
>>
>>17307779
Beat his ass. Make sure to do it in front of your gf. Women are attracted to brute alphas. Your Gf will be throwing ass at you for the next year breh
>>
>>17307788
Hmm yeah that's probably the best way to go about it. I guess 4 years of trust is nothing to some people. I can't see why she would make it up, considering I asked why he was being touchy.
>>
>>17307779
if your gf was worth a shit she would have slapped him when he went in for it, and told him off when he was talking shit about you.
>>
>>17307826
Yeah I confronted her about that too, she basically said it was her birthday and didn't wanna make a Scene. Honestly respect for both have lowered (obviously the friend way more)
>>
>Let it slip for her side, given she didn't want to make a scene, and slapping a "friend" of yours would be a bit too much otherwise.

Stop being friends with that dick tho, literally expose him or something, or just don't talk to him again.
>>
Walk up and punch him. Tell him if he talks shit about you to your girl again you won't stop at 1 punch. Them cut ties with that shit knocker, he's not your friend.

Can't really blame your girl for not wanting to cause a scene, that shit is awkward.
>>
File: 1446472425964.png (315 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
1446472425964.png
315 KB, 586x720
>>17307779
>good friend
Sound like your gf fished him out for the phony he is. Tell him to fuck his fake ass off.
>>
>>17307852
>>17307826
It's an awkward situation; she did right in telling you man. Don't hold it against her if she isn't big on confrontations.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.