[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459640565484s.jpg (6 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1459640565484s.jpg
6 KB, 250x230
I've been around for 18 years now and haven't had a serious relationship, had sex many times and ofc an alpha with the girls. Just never been a serious one, should I be worried?
>>
No. You're too young for a serious relationship.
>>
>>17307422
You're 18.
>haven't had a serious relationship
You're doing good.
>>
>>17307422
>18
>still a kid
>wonder if it's OK to be childish
Yes you're pretty much normal
>>
>>17307422
No. Social dynamics are changing. Relationships and marriages are on the decline. The world your parents grew up in is gone. Most of us statistically won't "settle down" until our mid to late 20s.

Love is dead. So just enjoy yourself and don't beat yourself up for not being tied down.
>>
>>17307422
Don't trust them. You already fucked up, only solution is to an hero. Godspeed!
>>
>>17307448
Thanks chums>>17307435
>>17307433
>>17307427
>>17307426
When did you guys get in a serious relationship?
>>
>>17307462
23, fresh out of college and really looking to establish myself as an "adult."

Turned out to be really bad for me, and a waste of 3 years of my life. Think before you date. Don't be in such a hurry to fall in love, because most times you're just really into the validation and the sex. Relationships are painted as completely wonderful and they can have many good moments, but no one wants to tell you it is a lot of work, patience, and giving up things you want in the interest of keeping your partner happy (Especially as a male, which I am assuming you are). Not everybody can do it. I certainly couldn't. The rewards just didn't match up with the effort I was putting in and I found out I prefer being alone in my living space.

I really wish someone told me this when I was 18.
>>
>>17307492
Sound advice. Compromise and patiences, tricky thing to do at any age. And yea a male
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.