[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gaysexual friend is trying to make me and his female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
My gaysexual friend is trying to make me and his female friend become a couple or something. I have never met this girl, she lives in a city like 2 hours away.

She is going to visit this weekend and sleepover at his house and he wants me and her to meet eachother. He told me he wants us two to become a couple.

The problem is i'm pretty shy and i feel like this would be very awkward. He first wanted me to go to dinner with him and the girl but i said i didn't want to because i feel like that would be too awkward and i also don't wanna spend money on that. We agreed that we would go to the gym all 3 together since i feel more secure there. You also don't have to do as much small talk there.

The only thing i know about this girl is that she's pretty extroverted and talks a lot (i've heard her speak with my gaysexual friend over the phone). He also told me that she has been bullied a lot.

How should i act? This is a very awkward and weird situation for me and i don't like it at all. Maybe i should just tell him that i don't wanna meet her?
>>
>>17307364
>gaysexual
I want off this ride, Mr. Bones
>>
If you don't really want to be in a relationship with her, say so. If you do, don't. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>17307364
>How should i act?

Be your fucking self, holy shit. You don't have to date this girl just because your gay friend wants you to. Hell, she might not even like you. You might not like her. You may spend five minutes in the room together and wind up fucking later that night. Just be yourself, act the way you'd normally act when hanging out with a mutual acquaintance and see what happens.
>>
>>17307412
thanks anon that's actually really good advice
>>
>>17307366
We aren't even at the worst of it yet.
>>
>>17307364
take a deep breath lad, you don't have to marry the cunt as soon as you put eyes on her. Just talk to her like a normal person, start a bullshit conversation, and if there's anything really worth pursuing you'll know. Most likely scenario is you two will have a decent conversation, share a couple stories, and probably never talk again. Or you might just become regular friends. Stop being so neurotic.
>>
>>17307364
Just give it a try. If it works out, you'll have a gf who can get you out of your shell a bit. (By the way extroverted =\= outgoing, introverted =\= shy, she can still be introverted and you might be extro. You can't really know until you get over your shyness. That might take a while though)

If it doesn't work out, and 90% of dates don't, too bad. Ask your friend to set you up on more dates, even if you hate it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.