[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458786566895.png (325 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1458786566895.png
325 KB, 522x593
I like boyish girls like tomboys and emos with the short hair, but the problem is everytime i come across one they usually end up being lesbian or just fucking retarded sjws.
Now the though of anal sex is gross and i dont like penis so what am i?
>>
>>17307288

it sounds to me like you are a straight guy who likes boyish girls like tomboys and emos with short hair.
>>
>>17307288
>so what am i?
Fucked mate. You're fucked.
>>
any advice on how to find a girl that can meet these expectations
>>
>>17307298

keep trying. not all tom boys are lesbians. its more likely, sure, but there was literally a thread earlier today about a tomboy that cant find a man cuz shes a tomboy (though certainly not emo).

>>17307114
>>
>>17307305
>not all tom boys are lesbians

yeah.... about that
>>
>>17307288
>I like girls
>am i gay
no.
>>
>>17307288
Mah nigga, I'm all game for that shy emo tomboy daddy issues look.
Just keep trying, go to cons, art/fotography shit, and library's. Hunt.
>>
File: i0n2bs-i.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
i0n2bs-i.jpg
153 KB, 1500x1500
>>17307344
These things make me hard, I always imagin those girls want you to put a chain around their neck and make themselfs your slave.
>>
>>17307288
You're straight and you like boyish girls. Pretty simple, actually. It's a lot like how a lot of gay guys go for twinks. You just have a certain image that you like.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
closed minded
>>
>>17307298
Honestly, you sound like you're looking for an effimate male, or a trap. Get over the idea of anal and penis, and I think you're going to be okay!

Good luck when you find your boyfriend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.