[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a proper way to leave your number for someone at their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1466213288763.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1466213288763.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
Is there a proper way to leave your number for someone at their place of work?

>Girl works at food place/coffee I go to 3 times a week
>We have some conversations here and there most weeks when she isn't busy
>Been meaning to ask her out, but I don't want to get her in trouble at work or anything

So I plan to slip her my number. Any advice on how to do that, or what to write? My friends agree she is into me, but I don't want to stir up shit for her at her work by asking her out.
>>
>>17307239
Just ask her out, you autist
>>
>>17307239

no woman has ever gotten fired because a customer asked her out. thats not a thing. they cant control that and misoginy just isnt what it used to be.

best advice for this is to have cards printed up, strike casual conversation while getting your order or whatever it is she does, then when you're about leave say
>we should continue this conversation
and slip em your card
>call me, we'll grab dinner sometime.
>>
>>17307254
She got in trouble the other day for talking to me for too long, and I don't want to ask her out straight up without at least speaking to her, or I just give her my number.
>>
>>17307715
"Hey whats your number, we should do something after work this week"
>>
File: doubtful amrtica.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
doubtful amrtica.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>17307715
>say hi to her; order whatever
>talk briefly
>hey btw did I get you into trouble that last time? wow sorry about that hahahah. But hey since it'd be better if we didn't talk here how bout somewhere else? (blah blah blah) here have my number, is it cool if we hang out at x around yish o' clock? Awesome! I'll leave you to your work, feel free to call me whenever!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.