[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ /adv how do you do it? ITT: im still very sad about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: moon.jpg (497 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
497 KB, 3264x2448
Jesus Christ /adv how do you do it?

ITT: im still very sad about my broke ups.

My first relationship was 11years, the second 2,5years. Both of the relationships were deep, the 1st one was my first love. I have been single now for almost a year. In the second relationship i was still strung out of the pains of losing the first love.

I just dont realize how to get over this grief. Relationships means close friendhip, sharing life and hurdles, and connecting into each other in a deep level. For me, losing a grilfriend is not losing a girlfriend but a friend.

How the fuck can i just forget this and be like "nothing happened". I think i seriously do not have any place in my heart for new grills. I still cannot even think about dating anyone nor have sex.
>>
>>17307152

>jesus christ
>how does the entire human race deal with break ups

mostly by whining to be honest, so ur on the right track
>>
Maybe you're just too used to being with someone, that's why it weights hard, but other thatn that don't worry, it's pretty normal to feel down, you can do it !
>>
File: think frog.jpg (58 KB, 492x498) Image search: [Google]
think frog.jpg
58 KB, 492x498
>>17307152
Fuck I got dumped three months ago OP, I know your feel. Feels like a part of my personality has been deleted, someone you poured so much thought and emotion into is just gone now..

It sucks, but relationships are rarely meant to last forever. I've realised this harsh truth. Even families with kids are commonly divorcing.. you are never safe.

Tell me OP, how and why did you and your first girlfriend break up? 11 years is insanely long.
>>
>>17307286
i have been thinking about this. When i started my relationships in the age of 16 and broke up with 1st love at 27, i didnt have ground enough to my ownself. Now when im single, i see i dont _need_ anybody, i'd like to have someone maybe in the future, but its not anymore like my personality would be depended on someone else. I need to be alone to work on that base, so next time the break up is not such a mental break up.

>>17307319
this is every man. For me breaking up after 11yrs felt like losing a liver. Or a leg. Or something like that. As if a big part of my brains would be dead. I also consider losing her was a funreal. Because it is, she is dead for me. We dont see anymore, i dont know about her, complete oblivion. We spoke we could be friends and change messages on fb. Well im the one taking iniative, she never asks about me first. She is no more, which after all we went through is somewhat psycothic.

Well, we broke up because we wanted to fug and experience others. We also started to feel empty in the relationship even though this bond carried us. The break up was ideal and we had a beautiful ceremony for it as well. Its not that i would cry my eyes out, but its more like im dying from the inside, which is worse.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.