[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be going Italy for a week over the summer and Im thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ChlTk5PXAAA7Cf3 (1).jpg (248 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
ChlTk5PXAAA7Cf3 (1).jpg
248 KB, 1024x1820
I'll be going Italy for a week over the summer and Im thinking of taking like 2-3g of weed with me, never done this before so im just wondering if its a good idea and what the best way to go about it is?
>>
>>17307058
Forgot to mention this will be from the UK-Italy
>>
Put the weed in a doob tube and put it up your butt. If your not willing to do that then it's not worth it US customs will put you on a no fly list for life if you get caught so pro con that shit.
>>
>>17307071
Shit just saw your from UK. I don't know how strict they are there.
>>
>>17307058
m8 i would avoid getting yourself arrested in this manner. if anything i would create a thread on adv or b on how to acquire wed in italy with no prior contacts. maybe someone could recommend a spot or bar or something.
>>
whoaaa 2 whole grams???
>>
>>17307103
im not looking to bring much am I, its personal use and im only gonna smoke occasionally
>>
>>17307109
just stick it in your pocket.
>>
>>17307113
Kek
>>
>>17307058
>>17307068
That's a really, really bad idea mate. If you were moving it from one point to another on the mainland you'd be absolutley fine. Thanks to Schengen all you need to do for a border crossing is wave something vaguely passport shaped and remember to cover your AK47s, possibly with a tarpaulin that says "totally not AK47s", then you're all set.

However, even though we're still subject to the Schengen agreement (for the time being at least), you're going to have to get it through the airport - which is where you'll get fucked. You can't put it in your hold baggage or your carry on, those get x-rayed and it's really easy for them to pick out biological matter. That means you're going to have to carry it on you. From past experience I'd say you've got a 1 in 5 chance of getting a random search even if you don't look shifty For reference, I'm a 38 year old man with a wife and kids. We go to Sweden 4-5 times a year and just about every other trip either me or my wife get patted down. On top of that you've got to somehow not get picked up by the drug dogs wandering around the airport.

If you do get caught you're going to have serious trouble. Whilst the amount you're carrying is quite small (I think - last time I bought weed it came in imperial units, not metric) and you might get away with a slap on the wrist here, the fact that you're trying to move it across an international border makes the offence a couple of orders of magnitude more serious.
>>
>>17307058
I took wax with me a couple times back when I was in college. It's size makes it almost indistinguishable from other small products that would be in a suitcase especially if you place it parallel to the scanning rays.
>>
>>17307058
Put it wrapped in your underwear faggot.
Or buy it in Italy.
>>
how much of a faggot do you have to be to even consider bringing weed on an international flight?

i like to smoke some every now and then as well but bringing it on a plane is just extremely dumb
>>
>>17307202
Im only considering it because its quite difficult to find anything other than hash in Italy, but i probably wont, just curious if there is any relatively safe way
>>
>>17307149

this guy knows what's up.

see if you can source it locally when you get there or maybe just do without for the week.
>>
>>17307205
shove it up your ass
>>
>>17307267
they never look in your ass
>>
>>17307149 UK has never been subject to the Schengen agreement you imbecile
>>
Do not travel with it you dumb fuck. Get some in Italy, and if you can't find any just live without it. It's only a week. Don't potentially fuck up your life because you couldn't go without pot for a week.
>>
Make your pet swallow it ;)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.