[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date dumb girl if you understand each other in sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Would you date dumb girl if you understand each other in sexual life? kinky stuff...
>>
>>17306517
dumb in what way? Intellectual ability doesn't usually determine your ability to find a partner.
>>
If she isn't dangerously dumb and can be appeared with at friends/family without always cleaning up cringe after her, sure.
>>
>>17306517

I'd date anyone at this point. :(
>>
If she's cute and in possession of a cunt, I would.
>>
OP here... he isnt that dumb... but he is terrible at grammar (even the easiest things) and ussualy she dont understand what I want from her...
>>
>>17306565
Not understanding is a major annoyance. Try to help her understand. If you see its not going well, leave.
>>
>>17306517

if i got a lot and she had a nice personality, yeah. chemistry is what is key for me. as long as the dumbness doesnt hinder my life i dont care.

i think all those assholes who say 'i could never date someone dumber than me' just say it to make themselves feel better. everyone i hear say that is never actually talking about anything smart. just geeky interests. you dont have to be smart to enjoy chinese cartoons or super hero movies.
>>
>>17306565
Well, so are you, shithead. You two are made for each other.
>>
>>17306850
Lol this.
>>
>>17306517
Well I think of it like this:

On one hand, we are conditioned to put intense pressure on significant others, we expect the world from them. We think it's reasonable to expect an 'equal', a better half, a life partner, but that's pretty hard to do. When you expect someone to be a mother to your kids, a best friend, AND a private, exclusive nympho, you're asking for a lot. Consider that sex is the one thing that separates a relationship with someone from your relationships from everyone else, and that without it it'd basically just be like having a friend or a roommate. So, sex is pretty important, and if the sex life is good, you've got a crucial part of the relationship down.

On the other hand, if this person is so "stupid" that you can't stand being around them outside of the bedroom, if they are so bad a match for you that your relationship is nothing but sex, you *might* want to find somebody who is a little more "on your level".
>>
>>17306850
kek
>>
>>17306850
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.