[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lots of girls liked me in high school (I was one of the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1436751487001.jpg (39 KB, 499x359) Image search: [Google]
1436751487001.jpg
39 KB, 499x359
>lots of girls liked me in high school (I was one of the most popular)
>feels like 0 have liked me since college started
>still 0 romantic prospects since graduating college
>no matches on Tinder, girls on OKC bail

What gives?
>>
Karma. You were probably a total douchebag in high school.
>>
>>17306379
Are you fat and ugly?
>>
File: 16-06-29-09-04-20-542_deco.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
16-06-29-09-04-20-542_deco.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>17306395
Not at all. As an example, I didn't even make varsity in badminton

>>17306411
Fat no, ugly maybe. This is what I looked like in high school versus now
>>
>>17306516
You're not ugly, so it's your personality and how you carry yourself.
>>
>>17306516

in highschool girls are more likely to explore other races. as they get older and especially in college where guys are more competitive they tend to go for more traditionally handsome muscle guys.

tbqh you look like a guy i fucked last night.
>>
>>17306797
I'm his twin, wanna go again?
>>
>>17306927

id love to those nipples were amazing
>>
>>17306516
Grow out your hair again.
>>
File: 1467073014260.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1467073014260.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
Lots of girls liked me in middle school but after that it all died
Honestly wish I was making this up
>>
>>17306379
>>17306950
I was one of the most popular girls in elementary school. They all wanted me to be their "girlfriend" and I remember some even fighting over me on the playground.

The I started getting fat in fourth grade and lost all of my self confidence, now I'm 20 and a shy loser.
>>
>>17306943
Are you a guy?

>>17306949
I have, it doesn't look good as it used to.
>>
>>17306516
You can just see the testosterone leaving.
>>
>>17308155
How do you figure? I was even faggier as a high school kid than I am now.
>>
>>17306980
are you still fat
>>
>>17306516
tl;dr
>your previous self looks like he could beat you up now.

you are a lot more feminine looking in the after pic. your hair is too weak looking. it brings you down and sets the level- that of an old man. and your glasses make you look more feminine because of the shape. it makes your face look softer and less squared like in the before pic with your center parting bangs. not only that but the look in your eye in the before pic is a lot more determined and the after pic looks a lot more settled and accepting of things. your shave isn't clean in the after picture either. and your shirt and glasses combo make you look too hipstery and soft. wear shirts that are more bold and thicker cotton material like a regular crew neck. what you got on makes you look weak. imagine your before picture self with your glasses on right now. it would look not right. there is no need to have huge frames like this. get smaller frames that don't look like a girl could get away with wearing them. honestly bro. cut your damn hair and keep a shorter and spikier or shaved style. get a clean cut. keep your shave clean or at least even. from there decide whether or not to workout.
>>
Ha I used to be the same when I first started college. It's a big fish, small pond kinda thing. You were the shit in your hometown because honestly there's not a lot of interesting people in small towns. You probably got spoiled from all the attention and don't really know how to hold a conversation. Now you get put in a place where there's a community of young people from all over, so there's a hell of a lot more fun people around.

Make yourself more interesting. Try new hobbies and join clubs, or find a job. There's people that find money interesting I guess I'm going into fourth year and I'm consistently dating now. I think it has something to do with me growing a personality that small town me didn't have.
>>
>>17306379
your social status is what attracted them instead of natural charisma.
>>
girls didn't like me in middle school. only ones that did were the new chick in 6th grade and that one weird chick who liked every guy. i was known for being good at tag and being a toothpick outcast.

entering high school i was still lanky. i had long hair that i had taken excellent care of over the last year because i knew what was up. i had skated so i had picked up somewhat of a skater look to my style. my social status was... normal? i always had friends but wasn't popular by any means. i'd hustle anything i could besides drugs and spend it on fresh clothes and skate gear, but mainly clothes. i had no problem pulling numbers as well as getting hit on- all throughout high school from ages 14-18. it felt natural. i was that one guy that girls would stare at every time they saw me in the hallways my entire hs career. when out in public girls gave me signals.

after hs i shaved my head because its hot where i moved. i started buying plain looking clothing in order to save more money instead of attract women. this look alone on me has still been attracting women so win/win.
aside from this i also started working out and doing sports seriously. after a few years i got pretty ripped and somewhat cut, and also finally grew into my frame by default. i am definitely a late bloomer and it is only paying off more as i get older.

there are definitely social problems i experience which people bring to me. especially at places i work when guys compete with me for girls, needing to display and flex courtship i suppose. i really don't and never have competed with other guys like this. i try and mind my business and be level headed at all times. also some women make a lot of assumptions as to how i am and they display attitude towards me.

tl;dr
>there are pros and cons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.