[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love life is a mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 432x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 432x381
My love life is everywhere.

I have a boyfriend whom i truly do love. He's good for me, the relationship is healthy, he always makes me laugh/smile and thinks i'm perfect.
However i have a 9 month old by somebody else. My boyfriend doesn't mind though. Me and my son's father are close friends with a good relationship but we can't always ignore the urge to get intimate when we're alone. We both know there's something still there but we're trying to move pass it.
Then there's my friend-with-benefits. We've been having sex for about a month and i find it hard to quit because he's so "well endowed". Aside from the sex he is a really good friend and we have fun together, and he's the most interesting guy i've ever met. But there are no deep feelings.
I don't want to cut ties with my friend and my son's father but it's SO hard to say no to something that feels so good and makes me feel so wanted.
Tell me what do anons
>>
Quit slutting around and take care of the kid
>>
>>17306307
I really hope all those people you're fucking know about all those other people you're fucking, or you'd be a bit of a lying manipulative asshole right now.

I'm not saying quit slutting around and take care of the kid, but you need to seriously reevaluate your personal life. Why do you feel the need to sleep with all these guys? Are you incapable of a monogamous relationship?
>>
File: 1449507695389.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449507695389.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>17306307
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17306307
I hope everyone knows about everyone or my god you are worthless slut.

>SO hard to say no to something that feels so good and makes me feel so wanted

It's called self control and it's one of the most important qualities of adult person if you don't have it you don't deserve good life and I'm sure you will see everything in your life burn and break to pieces. Why even the fuck, your babies father isn't your partner if you fuck with him, isn't it because he treat you only as a semen bag? Have a nice day.
>>
>>17306307
What do you call a children of a bait?
>>
>>17306307
>the relationship is healthy
no it isn't. You aren't ready for a relationship and certainly not commitment.
>>
>>17306352
horrible as this is I know women just like OP
>>
Consider suicide.
>>
>>17306380
Then i feel sorry for her kid.
Just another creature doomed to become trash.
>>
>>17306307
Definitely b8. A woman who's busy taking multiple dicks in her cavernous pussy 24/7 is way too busy and basic to even know about this shithole.

Otherwise kill yourself.
>>
>>17306386
yep and another generation of used up whores at 25 on welfare and kids without a father
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.