[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you forgive someone who accused you of something you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Would you forgive someone who accused you of something you didn't do?

A friend of mine and I have been on a bad terms for a couple months and have not spoken much. We go to the same college and are currently on summer break. I drive up to my college apartment to hang out with my friends up there every monday night/tuesday day. With that, this friend of mine sent me a message asking if I had been near her apartment. I haven't been near her apartment since the last time we hung out, which was in April and I told her that. She told me someone broke into her apartment and stole some of her belongings, that the police also came by and took fingerprints. I offered to help her try to find her stuff but I can't do much beyond that because I don't have any idea who would have stolen from her or what was even stolen. The next week I asked her why she asked me and she said she thought I was the one who stole her stuff. Of course this pissed me off, having known her for 4 years and she should know I would never do something like that. I have no interest in talking to her for a long time but should I forgive her. Accusing someone of stealing from you is pretty shitty.
>>
I don't know your relationship dynamic with her but I would probably forgive in that situation, though I'd be salty afterwards
>>
>>17306248
bump
>>
>>17306248
Were you the only one she named to the cops?

Typically, they would say "Who has been here recently?" and she'd list everyone she thought of, and they would go through the list one by one eliminating people.

That's normal and nothing to resent her for. If you're the only one she named, she has already cut you off her list of friends, so you can go ahead and drop her.
>>
>>17306407
I have no idea who she named. The only thing I know is that the cops were there and took fingerprints. She didn't tell me if she even mentioned names to the police. She just told me a week later that she sent me those messages because she thought I was the one who took her stuff and that she would like me to return the items if it was me. Obviously it wasn't me and I don't want to make any form of communication with her so I'm not asking her any questions.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.