[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terminally ill and can't stop thinking about old memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 205x246
Terminally ill and can't stop thinking about old memories and can't stop crying

Fucking help how do people deal with this death timer
>>
How long do you have, what's your illness?
And I'm afraid, generally people don't deal with it very well. They are afraid, and they cry, and they beg, and then they die. That's how it goes.
>>
Do shit you love and live to the fullest while you can senpai
>>
Use your time instead of wasting it on the past.

Visit a place you've always wanted to go. Max out as many credit cards as you can, be as giving to others as you can and enjoy your life.

No excuses
>>
live every day like its your last

i hate that saying its so impractical, but you can take advantage of it, maybe
>>
>>17306153
nahh the part until beg goes quickly
then you get so tired or you're in so much pain that you don't mind
i cannot emphasize the tired part enough
if you're lucky the doctors won't skimp on the good stuff so you can just doze off into forever, they'll give you stuff for anxiety too
that's hospice care, at least where i live, my aunt was pretty content before she passed away a couple months ago
>>
>>17306163
>then you get so tired or you're in so much pain that you don't mind

Thanks for giving me more anxiety of what's to come
>>
File: 9517.jpg (23 KB, 439x420) Image search: [Google]
9517.jpg
23 KB, 439x420
>>17306143
I had a friend on similar situation OP.
You can spare the time playing games or other stuff that make your mind temporary forget about it.
Remember that your happiness reflect on everyone around you or who you interact.

>be me
>playing WoW
>saw a friendly guy, new into game
>make friendship ties, invite to guild
>doing raids and dungeons together
>teach him everything I could about the game
>gave him everything I could (since I was an old player, geared)
>suddently didn't log anymore
>one day talking about a guild friend he told me he had a terminal disease and probabilly he wound't live longer
>I didn't belive, he was so happy around us and making jokes having a good time
>he said he's irl friend, and it's really true
>said he didn't log because he was bad, so much pain, unable to move
>promissed to guild mate that, if he log again, we would raid him until Lich King, since he wanted to be there
>passed some months, he logged
>i was so fucking happy to see him again
>he mention on guild chat his issue
>everyone sad
>i dragged him to dungeons, old raids, everything to make him feel at least a drop of hapiness
>when we finish i told him i woul gather a group to kill Lich King
>we reach it and didn't killed, to late to him, needed sleep
>he laugh after we disband group and told me that he was happy for put him into group, even he being low geared for that
>told him "i want you to kill that bastard with us"
>he said "tomorrow you can kill it, i wont log because i have some exams, but you have way better geared players then me that can do it easily"
>told him to shut up, that he is a good player and when he comes, we will be waiting
>next day, he didn't come
>month passed, still nothing
>half year, nothing
>never saw him again
>i never raided Icecrown anymore

Jimmy, we still waiting to finish the raid we started for you.
>>
>>17306143
We're all terminally ill pal
>>
>>17306347
fucking kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>17306273
Well, that soured my milk fast.
I'm so sorry for your loss. At least he's raiding as hard as he could in the skies.
>>
>>17306273
Welp, I bet that guy wouldn't have wanted you to be a little bitch about it.
>>
>>17306143
Vent, vent and vent.
Go out, openly laugh at people for how they dress, punch in the face the people you hate, fuck like an animal, get drunk, take a fuckload of drugs. Act like everyday is the last day of your life, because fucking hell, it could.
>>
>>17307652
easier said than done senpai
(((((((not OP))))))
>>
Tell us your disease OP. It's hard to give any precise tips without knowing what exactly you are facing.
>>
Masturbation. Chronic Masturbation.
>>
>>17306143

Real question, do you have any money saved up?
>>
>>17307652

Not everyone wants to be a total jerk just cause they're dying
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>17308356
>Jerk
Nice spooks nerd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.