[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My romantic life consists of desperation and begging.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I hate living like this. I can't attract women normally. In fact, I don't think I can attract women at all. My friends tell me I always seem desperate and tense.

I hate when people say that. If you told a man who spent a week in a desert to stop being desperate for water... Wouldn't that seem silly?

That's how it feels for me. One dude is telling me to stop being desperate but he has a Brazilian model girlfriend! Fuck!

Anyway, how do I get help to change my demeanor. I am without a doubt desperate as fuck but not desperate enough to date obese women or single moms.

What do women think of desperate dudes?
>>
First. It doesn't sound like you're in the position to be making preferences champ. Second. The majority of us women think desperate men are annoying and not sexy at all. However there could be the occasional rare woman that might find it cute. Third. With that being said. CONFIDENCE. Confidence is sexy. So get a better view of yourself before you get out there. Gotta love yourself first
>>
>>17306164
Literally the only two preferences I have is that the woman not be obese or have kids already.... Women have a laundry list of preferences for men.

Also, confidence is... Okay I guess but I see it as a delusion. confidence feels like you are lying to yourself. There is always someone bigger and badder than you.
>>
When you're desperate, it doesn't offer the other person security in the relationship. They won't feel like you want to be with THEM, they'll feel like you just want a relationship with anyone, and they just happened to be a person available. And if someone else enters the picture, you're seen as just as likely to go for them because you care more about having a relationship than the individual person.

That's why being desperate is a red flag.
>>
>>17306172
It's not a delusion. Being the biggest and the baddest is not what confidence is about. There's always going to be someone better than you, but that should sway how you feel about yourself or stop you from thinking you look good or are attractive. It's that mindset that yoj have that's keeping you from what you want
>>
>>17306172
*shouldn't
>>
>>17306188
Well I can't help being desperate. I am 26. Haven't had a girlfriend and once you turn 30... Life is basically over.

I am intensely bothered by the fact that I have not experienced what other humans have been experiencing for like a decade.

I am deeply disturbed because I feel like I may have a accelerated mid life crisis.
>>
>>17306164
So he has to date fat fucks and people get doesn't like just because of self-esteem issues and lack of patience? Fuck off fattie
>>
Would you hire a desperate job candidate? It kind of sends the message that there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>17306242
Well there is something wrong with me. What is with this culture of trying to pretend nothing is bothering you when something IS bothering you?
>>
You live in a culture where pretending is key. I don't know if you currently have many friends but if you meet new people maybe you can build a fake persona of yourself, make yourself act and look like a confident guy that was at least once succesful. It doesn't matter who you really are to other people, your image is what matters. The world is shallow as fuck. Even when someone tells you "it's okay you can be honest with me", it's no lie that people unconciously change their perspective on someone else when they know stuff about them. Stuff like them being desperate for women.
So hide that you are desperate, act like the world is a work of fiction, build your character. Fake the confidence until it becomes real. Not telling you to become a Chad though.
Also you sound like you are desperate for sex rather than relationships? Well this is weird but the Chad's from my highschool lost their virginity to prostitutes even when they apparently could have any girl you'd assume.
>>
You need to do something about your self-esteem. You don't need to be the best, just get through your head that you're a valuable human bean.

Can you make a list of things that are good about yourself?

Also, stop selling yourself short. Go for girls you genuinely find attractive, not "any girl that's not obese or single mom".
>>
Bumping cause in similar situation.

Nah, I've just completely given up. There is no hope. Women don't want me.
>>
>>17306140
>What do women think of desperate dudes?
That they are fundamentally stunted, trapped at a psychological age where they are still not ready for the thing they crave so much. That to actually give it to them would spell disaster for both parties. And that their continued grabbing for destruction is what makes them so creepy.

I'm sorry, OP, but you asked what they think of desperate guys, and there you have it.

How to get out of this path? Simply put, by getting off of the path. Focus on yourself for a while: build yourself a life where you could be happy even if a companion never came. When you are done, you will be ready. And I think you'll find the responses much warmer then.
>>
>>17307486
Not OP but what if I'm an old man by the time I achieve that…if I ever do?
>>
>>17306140

you need water survive.

as long as you can jerk off ur fine.

>what do women think of deseprate dudes

they think they're desperate. which means the dude doesnt find the girl special in anyway. which means the girl has no reason to feel flattered. cuz when you hit on a woman all your saying is
>HEY GOOD FOR YOU YOU'RE NOT OBESE OR A SINGLE MOM

what woman wouldnt want that?
>>
>>17307935
Desperate females, obviously.
>>
>>17306140
Why are you desperate to get a girl? I'm 21, never had a girlfriend, and totally fine with it. In the immortal words of Dr. Dre, "Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.