[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going in a short trip to a cabin. It'll be me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466113681118.jpg (199 KB, 1171x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466113681118.jpg
199 KB, 1171x1600
I'm going in a short trip to a cabin.
It'll be me, my best friend, his gf, her sister, my friend's colleague (guy) and around 4 or so other girls whom I don't know, all single.

How do I into sex? It'll be enough alcohol to create a second flood out of. I don't have much banter but I put my bets on getting drunk enough (both me and a girl I get comfortable with) so that personality is not a factor anymore.

But yeah, advice?
>>
>>17305989

Do a little research into what she enjoys. Facebook, etc and use that for conversation when your both hammered. Attempt to make it seem like a coincidence.
>>
>>17305993
I don't know any if the girls that come besides my friend's gf and her sister. The other girls are unknown to me, I don't even know their names, I don't even know how they look like.
And even if I somehow found them on Facebook, I don't have Facebook myself so yeah.
But I'm not looking to make a friend and appear charming. I wanna get drunk and fuck them. How do I talk myself into that? From the little info u got, they're all basic white girls who go clubbing and drinking.
>>
File: alone_again.jpg (59 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
alone_again.jpg
59 KB, 500x483
Maybe you shouldn't have spent the last 15 years playing video games, and invested some time figuring out how to actually converse with women. I can't believe people like you actually exist.
Do the planet a favor, don't bother having sex. DNA like yours was not meant to be passed along.
Or....get drunk and be nice to the fattest ugliest girl there. When you get home and haven't gotten laid, throw your video games out, and work on your communication skills so that this doesn't happen again in 5 years.
>>
2 single guys and 5 single girls in an alcohol filled cabin

impossible not to get laid. get drunk and dont act like an autistic virgin
>>
File: 1457740817305.jpg (156 KB, 457x752) Image search: [Google]
1457740817305.jpg
156 KB, 457x752
>>17305989
>advice?
Get drunk as fuck before lunchtime, flop your dick out, then do the meatspin whilst yelling "BENIS IN BAGINA ECKS DEE DEE DEE" as loud as you can.
>>
>>17306050
How do I "work on my communications skills" anon? My communication skills are fine.
I just wanna get laid with a girl I've never met in my life and I don't think there's much "work" to be done on my "communication skills" to achieve just that.
But maybe instead of telling me what to do, take a good look in the mirror and see where your communication skills have led you. On 4chan no less, man.
>>
>>17306066
You're a worried virgin asking advice ON 4CHAN YOU HYPOCRITE. I'm married and fucked 73 whores before her. Ask the fucking bitch a goddamn question and go from there. It's called talking.
>>
>>17306082
Ooh, watch out for this absolute badass. 73 whores, anon? BY YOURSELF?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.