[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need your opinions women advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: af.jpg (121 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
121 KB, 500x349
i have a friend who uses drugs and i use drugs too, i hang out with him sometimes, he happened to be chilling with a girl who also does drugs, we somehow say hi and chat, we somehow exchange numbers, i get to know her for a month, i find out she has had 3 ex boyfriends, she told me she has had sex with them.

she is 22, i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin, should i settle for used goods or find a virgin qt girl?

i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me

she had another man's dick in her mouth.... so the thought of that upsets me
>>
>>17305964
If you're 26, kissless virgin and use drugs you're probably not exactly a great catch.
I doubt that a virgin qt girl would settle for you.
>>
>>17305964
You should have fun with her, call it sex, call it chating with her, regardeless of what she had in her mouth.
And please, don't overvalue virginity, you'll feel the same when you don't have it.
>>
sigh
>>
>>17305964
>i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin
>should i settle for used goods

You're not the one who's settling.
>>
>>17306005
really original...
>>
>>17305964
It upsets you because you're an insecure little bitch. It's not the thought of you being with someone who is "tainted," it's the thought of you being with someone who may think you're a terrible lay.
>>
>>17306028
sure....right...
>>
>>17306022
He's not wrong though. You're probably going to be terrible your first time. That's what it means to lose your virginity. Although the fact that you're so hung up about it is really immature. If you like her and want to have sex with her, try to have sex with her. Don't """settle""" just so you can swipe your v-card. I'm not saying you'll regret it, but you'll have more fun losing your virginity to a girl who wants to take it rather than just trying to jump the first one you see.
>>
your choice robot.

good luck finding a virgin

people here are telling you to take what you got.

all up to you
>>
>>17306316
It's either insecurity or this false notion you carry around that potential mates should live in the same fantasy world you live in.

You decide.

This day and age, the only hold-outs you're going to get virginity wise are bat-shit crazy religious nuts, or obviously, teens. In either case, you deserve the wrath of your actions.

At 26, you should come to understand that you're a virgin for a reason, and projecting your insecurities onto someone younger than you is not a particularly good way to go about understanding your dilemma.
>>
>>17306404
>projecting your insecurities onto someone younger than you

no....i'm not doing that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.