[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a muscle girl fetish. Is it possible to find a /fit/ girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 635x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 635x824
I have a muscle girl fetish. Is it possible to find a /fit/ girl who isn't a lesbian/has ridiculously high (and well warranted desu) standards?
>pic related
>am /fit/ myself
>>
Look for them at the gym. Be aware though that most guys won't find very muscly women attractive, so most girls will want to avoid being ripped.
>>
go to a powerlifting gym not your typical normalfag gym, the few girls in there are the real deal
>>
>>17305937
I go to a powerlifting gym. One is a huge lesbian who hates men and the other is a muscled qt with a husband that could rek my shit.... Those are like the only two girls that lift there :(
>>
>>17305917

Fit girls don't become fit girls without having set some high standards for themselves and then followed through. It follows that they won't really be interested in guys who haven't done the same.

That doesn't mean that all straight fit girls want fit guys (though that's probably true a majority of the time), but at the very least, straight fit girls will want *accomplished* guys. If you're not fit, but you aren't a twig or a blob, and you're a hard-working, successful guy (and money doesn't hurt), then yeah, you'd be able to attract a few fit girls.

Some fit girls aren't looking for a guy that's able to dominate them physically (though many kinda are, be aware); some fit girls are looking for the opposite. Some fit girls kinda like being the stronger person in the relationship, physically and personality-wise. So if you're okay with the idea of her kind of 'wearing the pants' in the relationship, you'll find some takers on that front, too.
>>
Not for you OP. That's a high tier, high passion, and high confidence woman, and your ass is on 4chinz. Go be better and then you won't have to ask.
>>
If you can somehow find a football girl, do it. Football girls are all fit and hot as fuck, and generally really nice. Hell, most girls from my team are christian and really sweet inside. I'm a football girl but I'm lesbian so taken it as you may.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.