[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464379015297.gif (424 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1464379015297.gif
424 KB, 1024x819
Is there truly a "poblem" with me hating people? I absolutely do.i am not trying to be edgey.i wish i was but i am not. Every person i have ever met has ethier exploited my insecurities,insulted me to on a spiritual level,cheated on me,or has told me to throw away my dreams.it never stops with them.all i can ever think about when a persom talks to me is brutaly hurting them or killing them.the only time ive met a "good" person is when i met my grandmother.i personly dont think i should change becuase through trial and error i have learned that i can not trust them or be friends with them.not even on a vague level.i can not even force myself to lie to them.i try to lie them,but i can't.not for second can i.am i in the wong here,or do they deserve it?
>>
>>17305916
Well i have a lovehate relationship with humans. But i don't expect all to be good, nobody's a saint including you. However there are a few that are just blatantly evil. But i try to see the good in everybody anyway, you never know what they've been through. Just like you seem to have been through a lot and that's why you're the way you are. Just keep that in mind. You're not wrong for the way you feel, just try to give everyone a chance first
>>
>>17305949
That is indeed thing.i give everyone a chance and they end up doing something terrible with said chance.i want to think people are good but like i said it always turns out way worse than what i bargained for.it is like geting a dog and then the dog turns out to be a pedophile.
>>
>>17305959
Pedophile dogs...beautiful. And this has been EVERYBODY you've ever encountered?
>>
>>17306029
Yes.Its just a non stop barrage of fiends and sexual deviants.i can't not meet a bad person.
>>
>>17305916
>insulted me to on a spiritual level
I'm curious how you see yourself spiritually. What exactly do you mean?
>>
>>17306056
Ok when i say spiritualy i mean they insulted me,not just because they knew it would hurt but because they knew itd be beyond that.a hurt beyond human comprehension. The kind of hurt death wish it was.

But on a spiritual level,i would like to think i am what would apear as the "perfect balance between right and wrong". Key words being I WOULD LIKE TO THINK. I hate alot of people but i do alot of kind things too.i do alot and people abuse the fact that i do do alot.
>>
>>17306044
Yeah those are pretty hard to not come by nowadays. But i find it moreso funny and entertaining than annoying. Decent people do exist though and if you believe that then you'll meet some
>>
I'm sorry to hear that you've had to go through all of this. It is understandable that you would become so bitter after experiences like yours.

But the problem with bitterness is that it eats people. It is not making you happy. It may indeed keep you alive, but anyone can see that you're miserable. Your coming here is proof of that.

Not many people can be happy without at least a few other people in their lives. Even most introverts are not loners. You stopped caring about people because it was the only way to survive your time of abuse: as someone who has also been there, I understand that only too well. But it also traps you at your lowest point: to get out, you have to start caring again. Not too much -that way lies a different kind of madness- but some.

I know exactly how scary this is. But courage isn't when tou aren't afraid. It's when you ARE afraid, but you do it anyway. Be brave.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.