[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice for a tard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I am a fucking retard. Had this thing with a girl in which she did not wanted a relationship. She wanted only to fuck. So did I at first, but then i got attatched to her. Bad. 2 days ago we spoke on the phone and told her not to call me again. I felt like a mother fucking god, i felt like i have finally escaped that shit. No-no, i didnt. Yesterday i was fucked up, today I am a lot more fucked up and I feel the urge to call her. I know it cant be good since she wont change her opinions and would go back to sex and shit and me feeling worthless every time I am with her. I am nothing but a sextoy, and all that because she is taller than me (fuck me, right...its like something that I wanted).
How the fuck should i act.
>inb4 kill yourself
Already thought of that...it's not an option at the moment since I still got people in my life that care about me.
>>
fuck a new bitch
>>
I am so fucked up now that I couldnt even get it up for another bitch.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
PS: Forgot to mention, this whole thing was on for like 7 months or so...i think i fell for her
>>
>>17305889
>Already thought of that...it's not an option at the moment since I still got people in my life that care about me.

Killing yourself is always an option, anon.
>>
>>17305889
you are not the first person that fell in love with someone that will never love you back. Move on
>>
Don't call her. Drop her. It only hurts because you have half realised you will.never get her back. You need to fully realize it to move on.

In the boy scouts they teach you first aid and fishing, among other things. They also teach you that you shouldn't pull the fishing hook out of your finger if it gets stuck in there. They tell you to push it all the way through until it comes out the other side.
>>
>>17305889
You don't need any advice. You killed a good thing with your emotional bullshit. You had the opportunity to work on yourself and get snatch on the side.

Now you're going to moan about some irrelevant person and not get laid. Good job.

I would say call her and get the situation back in play, but it's obvious you're just going to be an emotional little bitch again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.