[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna discuss kinks more in depth with my boyfriend. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: updated for bf.png (637 KB, 1920x3400) Image search: [Google]
updated for bf.png
637 KB, 1920x3400
I wanna discuss kinks more in depth with my boyfriend.
He's a little vanilla-ish (as far as I know), and gets kind of bashful when I bring up kinks.
I don't want him to think I'm weird. Pic very much related.
>>
Tell him you want to try new things because the sex is boring
>>
>>17305882
Haven't had sex with him yet. We're long distance.
>>
>>17305883
lol

might as well just email him that picture then
>>
>>17305887
Email? There are instant messaging services.
>>
>>17305878
Seeing this pic and thinking about the femanon behind it already makes me horny. Fucking send it to him, i'd love that shit
>>
>>17306074
No shit retard
>>
>>17305878
Wait until you actually have sex with him. (You might like it)

At the second time, as things are warming up, you can say "let's try [whatever]"
>>
>>17305878

Present it to him in a powerpoint presentation wearing a sexy teacher costume
>>
>>17305883
>Haven't had sex with him yet. We're long distance.
This creates more problems than it solves and long distance relationships are notoriously a waste of time and energy, especially so since you're clearly quite kinky and he sounds apathetic to sex in general.

I'd recommend showing him it the next time you're alone together and going from there, but since I expect the response to be "meh" at best I'd strongly suggest you get a local boyfriend and rock his world, because you're clearly quite a fairly kinky little bitch and have a sheet of kinks most self-confident guys would be very happy about.
>>
>>17306700
On the contrary. He's not at all apathetic to sex. My boyfriend's got quite a high sex drive and I'm moving to him soon.
>>
>>17305878
Ha my gf and I just did this, and she's kind of like your boyfriend (shy and vanilla). But we agreed to be opend with each other so we each filled out one.

Is your boyfriend a chubby dude with long curly hair?
>>
>>17307471
He's chubby with short wavyish hair.
>>
>>17307476
What's the appeal here? Because that's sort of like me (chubby with curly medium hair but curls make it seem shorter) and my gf loves me. Just curious.
>>
>>17307485
I'm into chubbiness, and he's got a cute face and nice legs.
>>
>>17307437
Fair, man up and send him it then, worst that happens is he thinks you're a bit weird in bed sometimes.
>>
>>17307490
Huh, I wonder if she is too. Ah well, thanks for the insight.

Don't worry about the kinky stuff. I'm sure if you guys are serious then it'll only make things better for you too.
>>
>>17307546
Lol, I'm mostly worried about the stuff I yellowed out.
>>
>>17307551
Your sheet kind looks like mine. I had a ton of shit yellowed out because I don't really care for it, but if my gf got off to it then it wouldn't bother me.

That's part of the fun of being in a relationship. You get to see what works and what doesn't.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.