[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really love if the person you "love" has never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 5723n2947bfc2.png (881 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5723n2947bfc2.png
881 KB, 1024x768
Is it really love if the person you "love" has never met you before IRL and you can only message and call this person? Like if you meet them on Facebook and you say you're in a relationship, can you really call that a long-distance relationship?
>>
Yes, but only if it's mutual and you make solid plans to meet, and follow up with something more permanent.
>>
>>17305832
I'm talking about just chatting and video calling, and nothing else other than that. No real like meet ups or anything.
>>
>>17305827
It can be, but it's not common. And like all love, it is very hard to distinguish from jnfaguation of obsession until the honeymoon period ends.

As another anon stated above, it is imperative that you make some kind of plan to close this distance once and for all. If you cannot set a date, then at the very least you need to know exactly what needs to happen before you can set one, and both of you need to work toward that in whatever ways you are able.
>>
>>17305845
>jnfaguation
Um, that should be "infatuation". Sorry about that.
>>
>>17305835
If you plan to meet up at some point, then it can work. But a true relationship cannot exist as an LDR indefinitely.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.