[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's keeping you from texting them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x400
It's been a few weeks since the break up I thought she'd text me and she hasn't.

I want to text her but the fact she might ignore me stops me. I don't want to feel like a faggot.

With a few drinks under the belt I might just do it tonight I have so much I want to say.
>>
it's over,
just let her be.
>>
>>17305527
>What's keeping you from texting them?
The fact that we're broken up
>>
>>17305547
So you have no desire to text her? What if things changed with a single text?
>>
>>17305536
I'm the one that tucked up though? She said she missed me 3 weeks ago.. I was an ass to her... Major feels bro
>>
>>17305572
The last time I talked to her she had a boyfriend and brushed me off completely. This conversation was in response to her being a massive cunt to me and slandering me.

Somehow I don't think a text will change things too much.
>>
>>17305527
Doesn't anybody ever talk to anybody any more? I mean, like face to face, using their mouth and words and stuff, just as if they were real live people?
>>
>>17305527
They ignore me, because i was a shitty person.

>>17305581
Physically can't right now.
>>
I only have one thing on my mind to say to them and they cant ever know or it will ruin my life.
>>
>>17305609
What is that thing?
>>
>>17305613
He's all I ever think about
>>
>>17305622
Tell him, cunt.
>>
Kinda eerie how fast mine seemed to move on. We talked every night for 6 years and we're really happy together for the most part. No violence of terrible fights. After she broke up she never once texted me. I followed other's advice and never texted her and waited for her to come to me.. played it off cool and all that like told. it's been a year and I'm pretty sure she's as happy as a hog in shit, meanwhile she's all I think about sometimes.
>>
I haven't had minutes on my phone for a long time, and they probably wouldn't care anyways.

I'm not always the best at reciprocating conversations, and I'm far from the most interesting man alive, but I don't think that they are really interested in speaking to me anyways.

I fuck up a lot, I guess. I let my emotions get the better of me, sometimes I lash out... I don't mean to. Ultimately, I guess I feel that they just don't care enough to actively seek me out. I'm always somewhere in the back of their mind when times get tough, but otherwise.... I don't exist.

It's a shame, really. I really enjoyed spending time with them. At the same time, I'm kind of happy I guess. Even if it's just their ass end as they're walking out of my life, I got to learn a little more about them and how they think. That brings me a bit of peace.
>>
>>17305637
>ruin my life

is there something you didn't understand?
>>
It's not even difficult to contact them. I mean, I've even got them on Steam. All I would have to do is click their name, yet somehow, that's a seemingly impossible task for me.

How bizarre is that? Somebody is always just a click away, yet at the same time, so fucking far. I hate feeling like this.
>>
I tried, 2 times 3 months apart without an answer.
I have a rule that if i send 2 messages and don't receive a response the ball is in their court and i don't message again until that person contacts me.
It hurts but I am not going to harass someone who doesn't want me in their life anymore.
>>
>>17305653
diff anon

No, it's just not likely that it will actually ruin your life.
>>
I meet other girl, started dating, Idont even think about my 3 years relationship ex now, if its over its over, jerk off or start meeting with other girls, those dont have to be dates and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1434754273869.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1434754273869.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
Afraid he'll think I'm desperate.
>>
>>17305527
There's a reason why you broke up.
The fact that you miss each other and love each other is normal, but you don't solve your issues in a few weeks. If you had a problem, it is most likely still there and loving each other or missing each other won't save things.
Even if you got close again, you'd still be unhappy and would still break up for the same reasons.
Move on.
>>
>>17305527
>what's keeping you from texting them
Well he's left me for someone else so any attempt to "win him back" would probably be moot, and kind of unfair towards his new gf I guess.
Also just thinking about him makes me wanna cry so I'd rather not text him at all really.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.