[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want/have a room like this but also want girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: otaku room.jpg (199 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
otaku room.jpg
199 KB, 736x489
I have a room with lots of anime figures, wall scrolls, dakimakura and I feel as though this might scare most girls off. What should i do? I like my room but my onaholes just aren't doing it anymore. Would greatly appreciate any femanons input on this. Should I just get a weird qt3.14 otaku girlfriend at some con? Note I have slightly above average looks/hygiene/clothes and keep my room VERY clean despite the clutter.
>>
>>17305377
Don't change for someone else.
>>
>>17305377
Just find a girl that's also a massive weeb. They exist, "nerdy" shit is mainstream now.

>>17305798
>Don't change for someone else.
This.
>>
>>17305801
>Just find a girl that's also a massive weeb
Ah, but you forget that OP will never settle for anyone who's lower than a 8/10 despite probably being a 3/10 himself.
>>
>>17305808
And she must be a virgin, obviously.
>>
>>17305377
>Should I just get a weird qt3.14 otaku girlfriend at some con?
Going for places full of women that you already know share a common intereat with you isn't a bad option. Anime clubs may be better than cons for this, though. The dating environment is way less competitive.

But you're going to have to do something about the dakimakura. Figurines and scrolls aren't going to scare off nearly as many women, even among non-fans, as you might think. Dakis, on the other hand, are going to creep out even many self-described otaku.
>>
>>17305811
Shy and submissive, willing to push up his rolls, recover his buried dick, and give him blowjobs several times a day.
>>
I have a room like this and live in Japan with a Japanese wife

no big deal
>>
>>17305821
How the mighty have fallen

>You where once Hitlers choosen
>>
>>17305830

Hilter got rekt tho and was such a pussy he killed himself. Clearly never cared about his beliefs. what a coward.
>>
>>17305377
OP if you ever want to fuck a girl you must get rid of anything related to anime in your life, that includes clothes, figurines and comics. Think about the amount of time you waste watching this shit and how it afects your mind, social life and your relationship with other people. Go to the gym and invest in yourself (learn something new) and you will become a magnetic man.
>>
>>17305798

That said, don't refuse to grow as a person, when growth is warrented.

"Don't change for someone else," can be an easy trap for a person to fall into when, in fact, they're just lazy when it comes to personal development.

What it comes down to is whether something is really best described as part of who you are, or just what you like to do.

Drug addicts don't get to hide behind, "don't change for someone else," because being addicted to drugs isn't a personality trait.

Being a weeb isn't inherently self-destructive in the way being addicted to drugs is, but the *way* someone lives their weeb life can indeed be unhealthy.

It's not reasonable for anyone to suggest that you stop liking anime girls. It might, on the other hand, be reasonable for someone to suggest that you spend less time engaged in fantasy and internet-only social interaction, and spend more time interacting with real, live people in the real, live world.

If you get out regularly, and get lots of real-life social interaction with friends and strangers alike, then feel free to embrace the, "don't change for anyone," motto. If you're largely a shut-in, whose every social interaction is a cringeworthy affair, then perhaps before demanding that the world take you as you are, you should consider whether you're happy being just as you are, or whether what prevents you from being more is that personal growth is hard and scary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.